New Cortisol Discussion - DIgression to Blood Sugar (split)

This is where the best forum discussions are preserved for posterity.

Moderator: ofonorow

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: New Cortisol Discussion - DIgression to Blood Sugar (spl

Post by Johnwen » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:05 pm

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:43 am

Okay, thank you! That does make sense. But if I read it correctly, the problem is the low Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, which you blame on elevated sugar? (What if the sugar problem is my partial pancreas not producing insulin, or enough?) Is there any other way to elevate SHBG?

As far as the cholesterol, again, I know it forms the building blocks of all steroid hormones. I guess I should go back to taking pregnenlone.

And as far as low serum calcium - I love milk, and eat a lot of cheese (esp. now that I am avoiding carbs plus I take a supplement that includes calcium - for the magnesium and zinc.)
I am not sure I understand what you think is going on with the serum calcium again?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by Johnwen » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:37 am

research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:57 am

Again, vely interesting. (By the way Nancy who's son has been sick since 2011 called and was in tears - grateful - that you had been able to diagnose what all the docs missed for years! I am hearing that her son has finally begun responding - this from our 800 order taker.)

Okay, what if the lysine/proline is inhibiting the production of cholesterol?

As far as the pain - I now have a pretty good handle on how each mg of cortisol affects me - and if there is some secondary effect, so be it. I am pretty comfortable between 3/4 now.

I am also aware of my blood sugar (thirst, blurred vision, etc.) and can pretty much tell what the reading will be without the glucose meter.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by Johnwen » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:29 am

ofonorow wrote:Okay, what if the lysine/proline is inhibiting the production of cholesterol?

This would indicate that maganese levels are low.
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: New Cortisol Discussion - DIgression to Blood Sugar (split)

Post by ofonorow » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:22 am

Second opinion (yesterday, march 23, 2015) is that johnwen was correct - and I am starting Manganese - but tripling my magnesium in conjunction.

I am back here at cortisol because of a cortisol urine test. The first test a couple of years back was a saliva test, it showed me exactly 20% under the LOW reading all day long. I was very impressed.

The urine test did show me "slightly" below the LOWS all day long - so it confirmed what I already knew, but it didn't seem as revealing as the day long saliva testing.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Archive”