origins of Livon Labs Lypo-C and good overview

This is where the best forum discussions are preserved for posterity.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

origins of Livon Labs Lypo-C and good overview

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Great interview of Les Nachman, Founder of Livon and discription of the first lipsomal vitamin C
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiolDWcKhrI&list=PL771C7F123B15622A
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: origins of Livon Labs Lypo-C and good overview

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:21 am

youtube has some very nice videos on liposomes, and in the vein a picture is worth a thousand words, I am getting a better idea of what a liposome is.

It reminds me of a cell membrane.

The phospho lipid molecule looks like a sperm with two tails. The head of this molecule is lipid and is attracted to lipids, while the tail is attracted to water. So in water, the start to line up with the heads up, and tails down, eventually forming a sphere - bubble.

These are probably the same molecules that led to the initial cellular membranes in the primordial soup.. Another story

Now a bi-layer seems to be an outer bubble, with the heads on the outside, with a second inner bubble - with the heads to the inside. There is water in between and the tails point to each other. So lipsomes have a second membrane around what ever is encapsulated - usually a molecule.

The first thing about this that strikes you is why Livon says you must have water to make liposomes, and thus why this seems to put the Mercola "paste" in such a poor light - the lack of water.

Some things I do not yet understand and maybe readers know and can help?

1) Different phospholipids are going to make different bubbles. What makes one better than the other? And if the Empirical microscopic pictures are real, pictured with red blood cells, their liposomes make it intact into the blood stream.

2) By better, I guess I mean clinically effective. I still don't understand how the liposome "merges" with cell membrane, but I guess it is like two soap bubbles next to each other - that touch and merge into one. The same forces between the lipid and aqueous portions of the molecule.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

exitium
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#3  Post by exitium » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:32 am

Dr Levy, has a good lecture on your tube and talks about liposomes a bit starting around the 1 hour 15 minute mark. He talks about how a liposome is almost identical to a cell membrane and how it uses pinocytosis etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddgLzQavQzw#t=240

davids1
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by davids1 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:32 pm

exitium wrote:Dr Levy, has a good lecture on your tube and talks about liposomes a bit starting around the 1 hour 15 minute mark. He talks about how a liposome is almost identical to a cell membrane and how it uses pinocytosis etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddgLzQavQzw#t=240
Hi Exit,

I want to thank you for that video link. Dr Levy made some outstanding [IMO] points in his lecture. For those that might be interested, here are the ones I found of most value [and the place in the video where they are located (timewise)]:

Electron flow supply > high flow = health; low flow = illness; no flow = death. (5:38)

All good nutritional nutrients are [ultimately] always antioxidants, and all antioxidants are always [ultimately] nutrients. The ability to donate electrons means it is a nutrient. Toxins are always oxidants, and oxidants are always toxic. The ability to take electrons away, means it is a toxin [and is synonymous with toxins of all varieties]. To my knowledge yet, no exceptions. (6:15)

All disease symptoms are induced by oxidants, i.e. electron depletion. (9:20)

All antioxidants replete electrons, and it is by that mechanism that you get pain relief or resolution of any particular symptom. It is literally that simple. (9:35)

Vitamin C is proven effective against all toxins. (10:09)

Everything you ingest, when it is metabolized and brought down to a molecular level, is going to do one of three things: it's going to give up an electron; it's going to take an electron away; or in extremely rare circumstances, it is going to be electronically inert, and do neither. There's really no other options. (15:56)

A C-flush is as very very good way...far better, in my opinion, than any form of enema or irrigation system you can use. (46:55)

The whole point of an antioxidant is to deliver energy. (1:13:43)

All therapy is electron repletion. All therapy. (1:23:35)

Use a C-flush to keep the toxins flushed out of the gut. (1:24:33)

Negligence is unnecessary when you're targeted....Litigants can be, and often are, harvested, just like organs....When the Feds want, they can go through every chart that you own. And if you have treated thousands of patients, they'll find 5 to 10 patients and convince them that they had a bad outcome. (1:25:45)

So that a patient can say, I choose just to get IV/C and everything else they're offering, and I don't want any chemotherapy and all...that's the goal. We're not there yet. (1:28:30)

Thanks again, Exit,

David
JFYI, I have ingested a Bowel Tolerance dose of ascorbic acid [via one gram tablets], in HEALTH, not illness [of which I have had virtually none], basically every day since 1994, amounting to [currently], on average, 75+ grams [daily], in 10 to 15 divided doses.

Return to “Archive”