Update from a Lyme patient that used IVC.

This is where the best forum discussions are preserved for posterity.

Moderator: ofonorow

FishermansWife
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Update from a Lyme patient that used IVC.

Post Number:#1  Post by FishermansWife » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:18 am

Lyme can be devastating so I wanted to share this wonderful and encouraging update from a woman that used ivc to cure her Lyme disease. She posted a video to YouTube a couple of years ago of her getting ivc and I got in contact with her. Here is here email.

"It worked wonders for me. I have now been in remission for over two years, and have even been healthy enough to have my first child, who is now three months old. I run a two-acre homestead with my husband, and I am able to do the vast majority of the yard work. I absolutely swear by the IVC. After every session, I had so much energy and strength. It made it so easy to tell that it was working.

-Ginger"
My 5 year old Kota, "I know what vitamin c does, it hugs your heart."

OxC
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: Update from a Lyme patient that used IVC.

Post Number:#2  Post by OxC » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:21 pm

FishermansWife wrote:...in remission for over two years, and have even been healthy enough to have my first child, who is now three months old. I run a two-acre homestead with my husband, and I am able to do the vast majority of the yard work. I absolutely swear by the IVC. After every session, I had so much energy and strength.
-Ginger"

Of intense interest to me, and I'm sure many others on this forum, is how many IV sessions, of what dose and frequency, this person underwent to achieve these results.
Douglas Q. Kitt, founder of ReCverin LLC, sellers of stabilized dehydroascorbic acid solutions.

FishermansWife
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#3  Post by FishermansWife » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:16 am

I will ask her how much. I know she was getting it once per week. It also has mag and b12 in it. Here is her original video.
https://youtu.be/GNqW3RetBmo

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:48 am

Fisherman's wife, if you are in email contact, one thing I am curious about, given True-liposomal's magical and almost unbelievable effect quashing serious infections, is whether she might consider trying the liposomal in the place of her IV/C as an experiment? Should be far less expensive, and she would be able to avoid the needles, No need for the doc, etc. I have a feeling True-liposomal might be the answer for people with Lyme, but we don't have the anecdotal evidence.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

FishermansWife
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#5  Post by FishermansWife » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:03 pm

I have emailed her but it could take some time. This previous email took a couple months for her to respond. There are several people with Lyme in the facebook group experimenting with lipo c. I will specifically ask if anyone is using lipo c and not ivc.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:05 am

bump to archive
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Archive”