"Complete devoid of side effects.." (Vitamin C/Cortisol/Vitamin B1 treatment)
"the sepsis deaths in this country are equivalent to 3 jumbo jets crashing every single day.. Every single day.."
"In fact, more people die from sepsis than die from breast cancer, colon cancer and AIDS put together.."
"Its the most common cause of death in our hospitals and costs our country more than 20 Billion dollars.."
"Over a hundred randomized trials have been done with all kinds of pharmaceutical agents, and none have worked..."
"on top of 2000 studies looking at sepsis.."
"... we are vitamin C mutants.."
" .. Nobody is going to make any money from this, but it has the potential of saving millions of lives.."
" .. Potential to save millions of lives. "
" ..Millions of patients will die waiting for these trials.."
".. There is data to support using it right how..."
Attorney's head up - people dying of sepsis after this has been publicized - massive class action suit?
Very smart doc for reading Klenner’s work.
I like the V-C part for it’s flash oxidative effect on destroying these bugs.
The Cortisol part suppress the immune system enough so it don’t, “Protect you to death!”
The Thiamine for the inhibition of the biosynthesis of the enzymes for the TPP Riboswitch to occur in the organisms that are invading, which stops their reproduction.
So to me it sounds like a win, win. With a 80% improvement in reducing fatalities and who knows maybe if the other 20% would have got in earlier maybe they still would be here!
Know this (cortisol suppresses the imminue system) is a LIE taught in medical schools and apparently designed to frighten doctors from using "steroids".
The history of ascorbic acid (AA) and cancer has been marked with controversy. Clinical studies evaluating AA in cancer outcome continue to the present day. However, the wealth of data suggesting that AA may be highly beneficial in addressing cancer-associated inflammation, particularly progression to systemic inflammatory response syndrome (SIRS) and multi organ failure (MOF), has been largely overlooked. Patients with advanced cancer are generally deficient in AA. Once these patients develop septic symptoms, a further decrease in ascorbic acid levels occurs. Given the known role of ascorbate in: a) maintaining endothelial and suppression of inflammatory markers; b) protection from sepsis in animal models; and c) direct antineoplastic effects, we propose the use of ascorbate as an adjuvant to existing modalities in the treatment and prevention of cancer-associated sepsis.
johnwen, what companies make cortisone?
"Ascorbic acid, (Note: He was using sodium ascorbate!), best intravenously, at 300 to 500 mg per kg of weight. In small children: two to three grams intramuscularly every two to four hours.
The Thiamine for the inhibition of the biosynthesis of the enzymes for the TPP Riboswitch to occur in the organisms that are invading, which stops their reproduction. /
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest