Heart Attack at Age 36 - Question on Dosage

This is where the best forum discussions are preserved for posterity.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Heart Attack at Age 36 - Question on Dosage

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:35 am

------------------------------------------------------

How many dosage are there in one container?
My son is only 36 years old and had a heart attack Monday. How much should
he take?

------------------------------------------------------

Dear S. H.

I am sorry to hear about your son. The good news is that thanks to Linus Pauling, we know how to treat and reverse your sons condition. The chances are excellent that should he decide to follow Pauling's advice, that he will live a more normal life.

I'm not sure what product you are referring to? Cardio-C? Heart Technology? Ascorsine-9? but a container generally contains 30 servings to last one month at a preventive dosage.

In your son's case, while you and he are researching this, I recommend that he goes to Sam's club, obtain their 500 mg ascorbic acid (vitamin C) tablets, and that he take at least one of these tablets every 4 waking hours. Perhaps 2 tablets before bed. This is the habit he'll have to get into to reverse his cardiovascular disease.

Selecting among the the approved Pauling therapy products can be confusing. If your son is resistant to this idea, then maybe Cardio-C can be used as a "Foot in the door." If your son is receptive, and you can afford it, I would start with 2 jars of Ascorsine-9 per month ( http://hearttechnology.com/abouta9.htm ) on top of the vitamin C protocol given above (500 mg every 4 hours)

Then there is the issue of the common medications used to treat heart patients, his blood sugar and eating habits, etc. I would start by browing this Vitamin C Foundation forum (Heart Disease) as all these issues are being discussed daily.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Archive”