I am wasting money, I have a stent

This is where the best forum discussions are preserved for posterity.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

I am wasting money, I have a stent

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:58 am

Unfortunately, I had a Taxus express 2 medicated stent placed before I was able to research heart blockage. Had been taken to the emergency room with 99% blockage. Now, I have read on your site that Pauling\'s Therapy may not work due to the medicated stent.

Is killing the inside of the artery always true for these stents? The stent was placed July 7. I started taking 3000 mg. Vit C a week later, and have been taking Heart Technology 2x a day for about two weeks.

Am I wasting money using your Heart Technology?

Thank you for your help in this matter.

L. B.

I don't think you are wasting your money. You are doing exactly what I would be doing, but the stent creates a source of toxicity that can impair the "miraculous" effect we normally see. I think you can overcome the additional toxicity by taking more vitamin C, say at least 500 mg every 4 hours - in addition to the Heart Tech.

Owen

p.s. if you go to our forum - vitamincfoundation.org/forum -> Heart Disease, and look at the posts by SteveFromFlorida, you'll find a person with medicated stents who had success with other protocols, at least for a while.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Archive”