Questions about Plavix on Pauling protocol

This is where the best forum discussions are preserved for posterity.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Questions about Plavix on Pauling protocol

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:59 am

Dear Owen, Can someone on Plavix safely take Tower's Ascorsine9?
Thank you for your time Angela

Yes, but my question is, why have they put you on Plavix? (The last 2 or three Plavix trials had to be cut short because the people taking Plavix were dying faster. I can provide the doctor with references if he/she is not aware of this.)
Last edited by ofonorow on Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Plavix for Brother

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:04 am

Dear Owen
Thank you for your reply.The reason my brother is on Plavix is because his doctor put him on after 2 coated stents were put in within a year. He was put on Lipitor, Aspirin, Plavix and medication for blood pressure. I was able to convince him to stop all of them but Plavix which his doctor says he cant do without .

He has been taking 4 packets of Lypo C a day for the last two weeks.His condition has improve a bit but not much. He is scared the arteries are becoming clogged again, thats why I ask you whether Ascorsine 9 can be taken with Plavix. Please tell us the quantities he should be taking of LypoC and Ascorsine 9. Can he eventually stop Plavix ? Thank you so much for your attention.

Regards, Angela

The most important thing for your brother to do is take sufficient vitamin C - he should start taking 500 mg of ordinary ascorbic acid (e.g. tablets) every 4 hours. If he can tolerate that, then 1000 mg (1g) every 4 hours, etc. slowly increasing to Bowel Tolerance. (See orthomed.com/titrate.htm) At the point of tolerance, say it is 8 g daily, he should back off 500 mg, and then begin taking the Lypo-C for the rest of the day.

You might ask the doctor exactly what function they believe that Plavix is providing. If it is as a super-aspirin, then I would suggest a good Omega/3 (e.g. fish) oil, which has the same "anti-platelet/clotting" properties without side effects.

There isn't any reaspn that I know of not to take A-9 with Plavix, but I woundn't take Plavix in the first place. I would start the C protocol as just described above to tolerance.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

J.Lilinoe

Plavix causes bad bruises

Post Number:#3  Post by J.Lilinoe » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:39 pm

Plavix causes bad bruises if you happen to fall. The bruises take a long time to heal.
I know this because its what happened to my mom. Her bruises were so severe that
it was enough to frighten the doctor into recommending that my mom stop taking plavix.
These stupid doctors should be sued for their mistakes.

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Plavix with aspirin doubles the risk of death

Post Number:#4  Post by Ralph Lotz » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:23 pm

Heart attack, stroke or death - A recent study found that Plavix, when taken with aspirin, actually doubles the risk of death, heart attack, or stroke in patients who have no previous history of heart disease, but have high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Furthermore, this study indicates that Plavix only moderately helped patients with heart disease, decreasing their risk by only one percent.

Other Plavix side effects include abdominal pain, chest pain, coughing, gout, irregular heartbeat, pneumonia, sinus inflammation, severe headache, and more.

http://www.adrugrecall.com/plavix/side-effects.html
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Return to “Archive”