Reversing tooth decay and cavities naturally

This is where the best forum discussions are preserved for posterity.

Moderator: ofonorow

skyorbit
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Reversing tooth decay and cavities naturally

Post Number:#61  Post by skyorbit » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:49 pm

Is their anybody else that sells a high dose K2-7? I don't really need the complex. I can get high dose k1, and k2-4 easily enough.

Tracy

randian

Post Number:#62  Post by randian » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:00 am

skyorbit wrote:Is their anybody else that sells a high dose K2-7? I don't really need the complex. I can get high dose k1, and k2-4 easily enough.

The Invite Health product was one of the highest I've seen. Source Naturals appears to have a 500mcg menaquinone-7 product. Vitamin Research Products has a K2 product with an astounding 15mg K2, but it's not broken down into -4 and -7 forms so it's probably all -4. Carlson Labs has a similar 5mg K2 product.

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#63  Post by Saw » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:16 am

the lef.org one has

1000mcg K1
1000mcg K2-4,
and depending on who's doing the telling
200mcg K2-7 + olive oil

Interesting, it appears they have changed their "Super K" formula as of sept 2012.
Previously this product contained only 100 mcg MK-7
though it also used to contain 215 mg MCT oil (replaced with olive oil)
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

skyorbit
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#64  Post by skyorbit » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:02 pm

randian wrote:
skyorbit wrote:Is their anybody else that sells a high dose K2-7? I don't really need the complex. I can get high dose k1, and k2-4 easily enough.

The Invite Health product was one of the highest I've seen. Source Naturals appears to have a 500mcg menaquinone-7 product. Vitamin Research Products has a K2 product with an astounding 15mg K2, but it's not broken down into -4 and -7 forms so it's probably all -4. Carlson Labs has a similar 5mg K2 product.

Does anybody have a link where to get it from Source naturals? I went to their website, and could only find k2. It was mk-7, but it was only 100 mcg.

TRacy

randian

Post Number:#65  Post by randian » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:20 am

skyorbit wrote:
randian wrote:

Does anybody have a link where to get it from Source naturals? I went to their website, and could only find k2. It was mk-7, but it was only 100 mcg.

Here's where I saw it.

skyorbit
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#66  Post by skyorbit » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Thanks Randian.

I was a little skeptical it was m-7 because on their corporate site, it says it's m-4, but then it said it was derived from Natto, so it must be a different product.

I wonder why it's not at source naturals site.

<shrug>

Tracy

skyorbit
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#67  Post by skyorbit » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:27 pm

So, I ordered that m-7, and never got it and never recieved any kind of confirmation e-mail or anything. So I e-mailed them through their customer service section online, and never got any response. So, I'm not really feeling comfortable doing business with that vendor. Oh well, I guess I'll have to make do with the high dose m4 I have.

I have a question though. I asked this earlier and never got a response. In the Weston Price protocol, when it says "low carb diet what exactly does that mean? Under 40 grams a day? Under 50g? I'm wondering if there's a more precise/quantitative book I can read about the subject then the one I got.

TRacy

dementor
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#68  Post by dementor » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:50 pm

remember it can only work if u never eat with the affected tooth

so make sure no food touches the tooth (especially food with carbs or acid in it)

skyorbit
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#69  Post by skyorbit » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:19 pm

I've pretty much stopped eating bread, or grains or wheat of any kind. Or refined sugar.
I gargle with Sodium Ascorbate daily. And brush them twice a day also, so they're staying clean.
Tracy

skyorbit
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#70  Post by skyorbit » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:23 pm

http://www.westonaprice.org/fat-soluble ... a-on-trial

I would recommend reading this.

Tracy

skyorbit
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#71  Post by skyorbit » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:27 pm

Does anybody know aproximently how much K2 is in Green Pastures High Vitamin Butter oil?

http://www.greenpasture.org/public/Prod ... /index.cfm

Has their been any independent studies? The company itself doesn't really believe that K2 is the whole story (they're probably right) so it's really not something they measure regularly.

Tracy

Return to “Archive”