Owen Announces His Mesh Remove Surgery Date

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Owen Announces His Mesh Remove Surgery Date

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:13 pm

Big Mistake Sorry - The R must be in the middle OWENRFONOROW

Say something like good friend, or vitamin C founder, is facing major surgery to remove an infected hernia mesh.
Please follow #OWENRFONOROW on twitter, and share. If you see Obie Won Kenobie, its the right tweet to follow.

Please follow.. this creates the trend in Twitter.. (who the hell is Fonorow??.. ) And please share.. This is the feed that has the potential of taking down Twitter

- assuming I get this right..I've already told all my doctors the wrong twitter feed.. (the other is an old Foundation one that I didn't remember that I had)
Owen R. Fonorow, Follow #OWENRFONOROW at twitter

pamojja
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Owen Announces His Mesh Remove Surgery Date

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:52 am

ofonorow wrote:[size=200]Please follow.. this creates the trend in Twitter.. (who the hell is Fonorow??.. ) And please share.. This is the feed that has the potential of taking down Twitter

A bit difficult to follow if one never participated on Facebook, Twitter and Co..

popnowlin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Owen Announces His Mesh Rem...How to follow

Post Number:#3  Post by popnowlin » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:27 pm

If you want to follow Owen on twitter you first have to access twitter on your PC or your phone. I assume most people using the forum do so from their PC. Go to https://twitter.com/. Click on the Sign Up button. Follow the instructions. If you could sign up for the forum you can sign up for twitter.

Once you're signed up you should see a Search Twitter form along the top of the screen towards the right. Type in owenrfonorow. You should see twitter pop up the search results as Obi Wan Kenobie (aka Owen Fonorow). Click on this search result and you're taken to Owen's twitter account. Click on the Follow button and you're following Owen on twitter.

It works the same way on a phone or other mobile device. There may be some variations in what you see, but the steps should be the same. Post specific questions here and I'll be glad to help.

Jerry
Popnowlin
Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr. Seuss

Return to “Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”