No Pauling Therapy Studies - Ironically Proves That Pauling Therapy Effective

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

No Pauling Therapy Studies - Ironically Proves That Pauling Therapy Effective

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:36 am

Ironically, the complete absence of studies of the Pauling therapy, when combined with the multitude of Big Pharma statin (cholesterol-lowering drug) studies imply that Pauling's therapy for CVD CANNOT BE PROVEN WRONG

A recent lipitor cholesterol-drug advertisement mentioned that there had been over 400 studies of lipitor! (As we have discussed previously, you don't keep to the same thing expecting a different result unless you are insane. Drug companies are not insane.) The drug firms know that a p=.95 means that 5 times in 100, or 1 time in 20, there is a probability that the same experiment will give a DIFFERENT result. They seemed to finally get what they were after - a study that made a statin drug look good against atherosclerosis (The Jupiter Study of Crestor) and they immediately found a reason to stop the study early, so as not to spoil those unusual results.

Statin drugs lower cholesterol. But do they have any value against cardiovascular/heart disease? I think the sheer volume of studies speaks volumes about the statin drug's inability to treat heart disease.

On the other side of the coin sits Linus Pauling's simple vitamin C and lysine protocol for cardiovascular disease. There has yet to be one published study of 5 to 6 grams of vitamin C and lysine in cardiovascular disease. (I say published, because I was sent preliminary results of a multi-year study by a UK group which were outstanding. Mysteriously, Dr. Kenton, has since disappeared off the face of the planet... ) See his email correspondence to Owen: https://vitaminccures.com/blog/index.php/heart-disease-testimonials/

The complete lack of studies speaks volumes. Big pharma has the money and where-with-all to have studied the Pauling/Rath protocol as much as it wanted. If Pauling was wrong, it would be relatively easy to prove. By 1996, there would have been scores, if not hundreds of studies attesting to that fact that Pauling-The-Great was wrong, had become feeble minded, etc. [/i].)

Ironically, the complete absence of studies of the Pauling therapy, when combined with all of Big Pharma's statin studies tell us that Pauling's theory CANNOT BE PROVEN WRONG.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”