No Pauling Therapy Studies - Ironically Tells A Big Story

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

No Pauling Therapy Studies - Ironically Tells A Big Story

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:36 am

A recent lipitor cholesterol-drug advertisement mentioned that there had been over 400 studies of lipitor! (As we have discussed previously, you don't keep to the same thing expecting a different result unless you are insane. Drug companies are not insane.) The drug firms know that a p=.95 means that 5 times in 100, or 1 time in 20, there is a probability that the same experiment will give a DIFFERENT result. They seemed to finally get what they were after - a study that made a statin drug look good against atherosclerosis (The Jupiter Study of Crestor) and they immediately found a reason to stop the study early, so as not to spoil those unusual results.

Statin drugs lower cholesterol. But do they have any value against cardiovascular/heart disease? I think the sheer volume of studies speaks volumes about their inability to treat heart disease.

On the other side of the coin sits Linus Pauling's simple vitamin C and lysine protocol for cardiovascular disease. There has yet to be one published study of 5 to 6 grams of vitamin C and lysine in cardiovascular disease. (I say published, because I was sent preliminary results of a multi-year study by a UK group which were outstanding. Mysteriously, Dr. Kenton, has since disappeared off the face of the planet... )

The complete lack of studies speaks volumes because it means that you cannot run a study, and have an unfavorable result (which of course would be in Big Pharma/Big Medicines financial interest to try to float a study or two to debunk Pauling.)

Ironically, all of Big Pharma's statin studies tell us a story as does the complete lack of any published studies on Pauling's protocol.
Owen R. Fonorow, Follow #OWENRFONOROW at twitter

Return to “Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”