Physician has question about drug interaction

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Physician has question about drug interaction

Post by ofonorow » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:11 am

Hi,
Quick question....
A friend of mine asked if her dad can take the Cardio -C if he is on these medicines : aspirin, ramipril, rosuvastatin, bisoprolol, nitroglycerin (if needed). Thanks for your help and advice.

This is johnwen's domain, but I'll add what I think I know..

If you look at the early testimonials, heart patients were usually at the end of their ropes and on a myriad of drugs for their conditions. Almost everyone recovered quickly on Pauling's therapy - and they didn't stop taking their drugs (right away.) Everything in Cardio-C (e.g. vitamin C, lysine and proline) are nutrients necessary for life, and vitamin C and lysine are essential - meaning you must have them in the diet to survive. The only issue is dosage, but, again, from the history, the Pauling Therapy (e.g. Cardio-C) only makes very sick people well.

Most people quickly wean any drugs, but this can be problematic since most heart patients don't discuss what they are doing with their doctors. I think usually the better test results are all that is needed to reduce the drug prescriptions. (Docs naturally figure that their treatments are working... etc.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Physician has question about drug interaction

Post by Johnwen » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:28 am

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”