Chelation clear calcium plagues

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Chelation clear calcium plagues

Post Number:#16  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:05 pm

I am unfamiliar with the terminology "free form". Sorry. There is a simple test that can be run to test what you are buying from gold is, in fact, vitamin C. It uses cornstarch and liquid iodine.

If I remember, this high school science project has the procedure. Probably worth a try on that vitamin C

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/danielcrawford/
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

BrightSideOfLife
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#17  Post by BrightSideOfLife » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:44 am

Joanna45 wrote:Jack
Before I started using Tower Labs heart tech I used pure l ascorbate acids and Lysine tablets and that worked in about 4 days with feeling better and doing more gradually, it worked so good that I went with heart tech from tower labs because it has all the ingredients that I needed .
Vit C 5000
Lysine 3000
Vit E
Vit B2 and b6
Folic acid 400
L proline 400
L arginine 200
I double the dose for now anyway.
So where are you that you can't order this on line..or other Vitamin C
You would know it was working because you would be symptom free.

Joanna

Personally I would not go near to that supplement! If it contains synthetic folic acid rather than natural folates then it can be toxic to people with folate metabolism issues ie MTHFR polymorphisms. This can make heart disease and stroke far more likely and taking folic acid can cause a block to normal folate metabolism in some people. My family is at high risk of this and although I have never had a genetic test for this gene, I strongly suspect that I have a more severe form of it seeing as both my father and grandfather died of circulatory disease before they reached 60. I am also type 1 diabetic so my risk is significantly higher than theirs even though they both smoked and I do not. I take 2000mcg to 30000mcg of methyltetrahydrofolate /day Life Extension brand which is 2 or 3x1000mcg tablets.

I take everything in that formula but use natural folates in place of folic acid and pyridoxal-5-phosphate in place of the B6 with a mixture of Riboflavin and Riboflavin-5-phosphate in place of B2. I also use Arginine Alpha Keta Gluturate in place of Arginine and 800iu mixed Tocopherols and separate 2x50m(c)g not sure of the weight but it is 50 something,Tocotrienols.

Therefore be aware of this in case it affects you.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#18  Post by ofonorow » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:46 am

We are always willing to learn, but please provide references that ordinary folate (rather than the methylated form) can be toxic!?! Even in people with the genetic deficiency that you speak of. Tower Heart Technology has saved countless lives without any known side effects that I am aware of.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

TommyTurtle
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#19  Post by TommyTurtle » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:39 am

Hi Owen, I've been taking IP6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate) to successfully excess / high Ferritin levels by chelation (now well within normal levels). I understand it also chelates heavy metals from body as well. Are you aware if IP6 also chelates Calcium?

TommyTurtle
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#20  Post by TommyTurtle » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:41 am

Should read "successfully reduce excess / high Ferritin.."

TommyTurtle
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#21  Post by TommyTurtle » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Donating blood was my first choice. The Blood Bank here in Australia asks a series of questions before you can donate, including 'do you have high iron levels?''. When I answered that I had high ferritin they emailed me a form concerning therapeutic venesection which my doctor had to complete and sign. My doc dismissed this out of hand & said high ferritin isn't dangerous & wouldn't complete the form.

TommyTurtle
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#22  Post by TommyTurtle » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:28 pm

I'm with you Zarfas. High ferritin is dangerous. Good thing that we (the ignorant public) have access to good information and supplements both available through the internet. I searched and found IP6 which has reduced ferritin by around 60% so far. Still about double what is optimal so I'll keep on taking. It has probably chelated all the mercury out of my system as well, from the dozen amalgam fillings in my teeth when I was a kid...

TommyTurtle
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#23  Post by TommyTurtle » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:52 pm

Inositol Hexaphosphate (commonly called phytate). I purchase from iHerb. It chelates excess iron and heavy metals out of body. You need to take with water a couple of hours outside of meal times (and not in conjunction with other supplements) otherwise it may chelate beneficial minerals, although there is some debate on this. It definitely works on excess ferritin anyway

TommyTurtle
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#24  Post by TommyTurtle » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:55 pm

A couple of internet searches on IP6 and Calcium also return results claiming that IP6 works like K2 in directing calcium out of blood & into bones, teeth, etc

TommyTurtle
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#25  Post by TommyTurtle » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:20 pm

If recently ingested yes. But doesn't impact iron levels in blood, just stored iron in form of ferritin. I don't understand the mechanism...

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”