German trying to use PT to lower Lp(a) without success

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: German trying to use PT to lower Lp(a) without success

Post Number:#151  Post by Frodo » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:57 pm

All my hormone levels are very, very good. My testosterone total is 6,17 ng/ml (ref. value 0,86-7,66). My free testosterone is 14,71 pg/ml (ref. value 2,50-17,80). :D
All regulary checked by a leading german hormone expert. He always says: incredible. And your values? Aren't they so good?
So, I forgot to say. I'm 70 years young. Oh sorry. Just looked at my watch. It's time. I have to start to my boxing training.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#152  Post by Frodo » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:25 am

Another interesting article, if you've got stents (I have 4 stents) by german doctor Ulrich Strunz.
https://www.strunz.com/de/news/stent.html
Unfortunately again only in german (But I think, you can translate it, for example with deepl translator)
Ulrich Strunz says: Run for your life. He said it to me 6 years ago. And I did so. I think it has saved my life.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#153  Post by Frodo » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:28 pm

zarfas
You are right. But it's almost midnight in germany. I'll write tomorrow, a funny story...

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#154  Post by Frodo » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:39 am

zarfas
Yes, the doctors have to protect themselves. That's why I had to sign a declaration before my heart catheter, that the procedure could cause a heart attack, stroke or even death. OK, pharmaceutical companies must of course also protect themselves. That is why the package inserts of drugs point out all the side effects: for example kidney failure, shortness of breath, impotence, inflammation of the liver, weakness of the heart muscle and so on, even possible death. The doctors say, you mustn't read it. They only protect themselves. OK. But who is actually protecting us? Would we take our car to the garage if we were told that the car could suffer total damage during repair? Or if they say: "The oil change has the side effect that the car no longer functions properly afterwards? I think we would never ever do that.
But why the devil, do we accept this for our bodies...?

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#155  Post by Frodo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:42 am

I remembered an interesting article by Chris Michalk (edubily): „How sick hearts could heal“. Unfortunately only in german (But I think google or deepl translater can help).
edubily/de/2016/11/wie-kranke-herzen-heilen-koennten/
Since 1 1/2 year I do so in addition to PT. And for myself it works.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#156  Post by Frodo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:44 am

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#157  Post by Frodo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:55 am

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#158  Post by Frodo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:00 am

Another interesting story:
After my cardiac arrest in 2016 I got 4 drugs eluting stents (DES). The docs at the clinic told me I had to take blood thinners (Prasugrel) for 2 years and aspirin, statins, betablockers and bloodpressure reducers lifelong.
I was afraid that my blood would get too thin because I had an omega-3 index of around 15 (almost like an eskimo :D ). I‘ve asked all the so-called experts, what I should do. Every one told me, I had to take the blood thinners and the other drugs. Even renowned omega-3 experts advised me to lower my omega-3 index (not the pharma drugs). Incredible! I also asked the manufacturers of the drugs.
Only Prof. Schacky (omega-3 expert) and Prof. Rohdenwald (pycnogenol expert) encouraged me. Then I looked for studies for the blood thinners and the corresponding „medical guidelines“. I have not found any studies that have convinced me. Of course none at all with a comparison to omega-3. (If you know studies, please tell me - but no studies with an absolute advantage of 2 or 3 percent only)
At leastI found help in the book „The Omega-3 Effect“ by William amd James Sears:
Theyr answer to the question:
What if my doctor prescribes blood thinners such as aspirin, Plavix, or warfarin? Can I still take omega-3 supplements?
„Yes you can, and you should... If you need anticoagulant therapy, the dilemma for your doctor is to thin your blood just enough to reduce your risk of having a brain artery stroke or a clot in your coronary arteries but not too much to cause you to bleed excessively. The bottom line is to follow the AHA guideline that because of concerns about excessive anticoagulant effect, people taking more than 3 grams of omega-3 per day should do so only under a physician‘s supervision... Perhaps science will soon confirm what some omega-3 researchers suspect: fish oil is a safer anticoagulant than prescription medications“.
I don‘t believe, that science will soon confirm and overcome. Think of the story of vitamin C.

What have I done? I took the blood thinners about 8 months and aspirin for 1 year. I didn‘t change omega-3. And I didn‘t take all the other drugs. I tested my blood values regularely, and they were OK.
And first of all: I am OK and feel well :D :D :D

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#159  Post by Frodo » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:09 am

Owen wrote (look at post 133):
„So a guess is that there is still some fire in your system that needs to be put out with even more water (vitamin C). If you find out what the fire is in your body and stick with the vitamin C, eventually the lp(a) will begin to lower“.

I think it‘s a good idea. May be problems with my thyroid gland could play a role. And that‘s were the fire come from. Johnwen had already pointed this out.

It could be hashimoto. But it is not clear. My antibodies are only moderately elevated. And now one of them (TPO-AB) has dropped deep below the limit value.
The doctor was astonished and said that must be a mistake by the lab.

Can this be due to the high vitamin C supply?
Can vitamin C also cure autoimmune diseases such as hashimoto?
Does anyone have any information?
Johnwen for sure. I hope he‘ll answer.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#160  Post by ofonorow » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:16 am

Frodo.. Are you Germans, RATH's group, following #OWENRFONOROW on Twitter. No one has to understand a word I am saying You are dropping the ball big time if Germany isn't following
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#161  Post by Frodo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:54 pm

Owen
I didn‘t have a twitter account. But now I‘m on twitter and following you woth my friends.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#162  Post by Frodo » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:41 am

I did the Jaffe test again. And I still needed 40 grams of vitamin c to reach the tolerance limit. I don‘t know why so much and why it‘s not decreasing.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#163  Post by Frodo » Wed May 02, 2018 9:35 am

There is a new interesting article by Tom Taylor (Dr. Rath Team). You can find it here:
https//www.dr-rath-foundation.org/2018/04/scientific-research-confirms-micronutrients-prevent-heart-failure/

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#164  Post by Frodo » Wed May 02, 2018 9:42 am

I see, it doesn‘t work. You can find the article on dr-rath-foundation.org

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#165  Post by Frodo » Mon May 07, 2018 12:46 pm

In three weeks I will have a new cardio check done and measure lp(a). I will report then.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”