Silent heart attack, what PT product do we recommend?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Silent heart attack, what PT product do we recommend?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:05 am

I found out a year ago that I have heart disease and had a silent heart attack as they saw scar tissue on my heart and COPD. I never went back to a doctor. I can't figure out which of your products would be the best to use. Any suggestions?

Cardio-C is specifically aimed at cardiovascular disease.

There is a vitamin E product that is known to repair damaged hearts. I also recommend that you find Unique-E from A. C. Grace (the original mixed tocopherols). It is available from Life Extension (LEF.ORG).

Many years ago, the universe spoke. I had an article published in the Townsend Letter, and two doctors called on the same day from different parts of the country asking the very same question: "If Linus Pauling was right about vitamin C and heart disease, why do EKGs become normal in their patients with bad EKGs after they put their patients on Unqiue-E?"

Message received, we advised Carol Smith of this, (per my book), and the same thing happened to her after a heart attack - her bad EKGs went to normal on both Tower Ascorsine-9 (A-9) and Unique-E. See Carol's EKGS
: http://www.practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/carolsmith/
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”