Recent Heart Attack but starting on too low a dose of PT

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Recent Heart Attack but starting on too low a dose of PT

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:01 am

PLEASE CAN YOU DO AUTOSHIP ONCE EVERY TWO MONTHS .THANKS
ALSO IVE JUST ORDERED ONE FROM YOURSELVES ,TRUSTING IT WILL HELP AFTER MY HEART ATTACK

We adjusted your autoship from one to two months, but that begs the question, given your recent heart attack, how did you hear about Linus Pauling's invention and therapy?

Dosage is key, as explained at http://PaulingTherapy.com and more completely in my book PRACTICING MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE: The Pauling Therapy Handbook.

1 Jar of Cardio-C per month provides a PREVENTIVE dosage (according to Linus Pauling), so 1 jar every 2 months provides 1/2 the PREVENTIVE DOSAGE.

In some people, this may be sufficient, but Linus Pauling recommended the amount in 2 Jars of Cardio-C per month (2 scoops per day, or 5000 mg of vitamin C and lysine) as the start of the THERAPEUTIC DOSAGE range.

So a better option for you, after a recent heart attack, in my opinion, would be one jar of Cardio-C every two weeks, or 2 jars per month, until you rid yourself of the "disease" (Chronic Scurvy). At that point a preventive/maintenance dosage makes sense.

There are other nutrients, other than vitamin C, lysine and proline, that improve the condition of patients like you, including CoQ10, Vitamin K, magnesium, and especially a good Vitamin E. You can download and read the chapter of my book with this information.

http://practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/protocol/
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”