mri vs calcium score

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: mri vs calcium score

Post Number:#46  Post by zarfas » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:26 pm

ddimeo wrote:Zarfas,
I'm 6' and weigh 172.2lbs. Is that a fat ass? I ran 10 marathons years ago and I was 10 lbs HEAVIER! I lost weight recently by walking every day for a minimum of 1 hr. I did that intentionally to see if high fat low carb and without counting calories if I would lose the weight? You know what the answer is? Yes and I'm lean!/

huh?
did i call you a fat ass?
nah

yeah, look at what i said about cardio, WALKING IS best(and thats what they used in the minn starvation study)
low carb loses weight? no s##t
you can lose weight oN aNY DIET,look at the twinkie diet above
counting calories isnt always necessary,only if you can't lose weight, etc

low carb is going to cause a lot of water weight...carbs/sugar get stored as glycogen, glycogen gets stored in liver/muscles/kidneys
go low carb, you use up the glycogen and glycogen holds water
so you lose glycogen AND water
so you lose "fat" fast
hence lyle explains all this in his book
he Rapid Fat Loss Handbook offers a scientifically based approach to quick weight and fat loss. Recognizing that people need or simply want to lose weight and fat rapidly, I set out to develop the safest, most effective way of accomplishing that goals

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/the-ra ... s-handbook

any other questions, i'll hook you up and explain miconceptions you has are wrong.
its not a big deal

ddimeo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#47  Post by ddimeo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:51 pm

Zarfas,
Did you read this?????
http://www.grindtv.com/paddle-sports/hu ... -fat-diet/

You are ideas are all WRONG. I can educate YOU on nutrition and health. I have over 20 years experience on the subject and I have gone through every type of diet and I do know something about nutrition and health.

You refer me to an article from CNN about a professor who ate twinkies and that supposed to make me think that sugar is healthy, ????????? He did for 10 wks? ??? What happens for the rest of his life? You think he's going to eat twinkies for the rest of his life?,,??
From your article :
"His success is probably a result of caloric reduction, said Dawn Jackson Blatner, a dietitian in Chicago, Illinois.
"It's a great reminder for weight loss that calories count," she said. "Is that the bottom line to being healthy? That's another story."

He says "Probably a result of caloric reduction "? ???? CICO is a total MYTH!!!!! Professor or not he has it WRONG. It's not CICO but the hormones that regulate the fat in the body. The CICO is a physics law not a human biology one. It just doesn't WORK.

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#48  Post by zarfas » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:29 pm

Did you read this?????
http://www.grindtv.com/paddle-sports/hu ... -fat-diet/

You are ideas are all WRONG. I can educate YOU on nutrition and health. I have over 20 years experience on the subject and I have gone through every type of diet and I do know something about nutrition and health.

You refer me to an article from CNN about a professor who ate twinkies and that supposed to make me think that sugar is healthy, ????????? He did for 10 wks? ??? What happens for the rest of his life? You think he's going to eat twinkies for the rest of his life?,,??
From your article :
"His success is probably a result of caloric reduction, said Dawn Jackson Blatner, a dietitian in Chicago, Illinois.
"It's a great reminder for weight loss that calories count," she said. "Is that the bottom line to being healthy? That's another story."

He says "Probably a result of caloric reduction "? ???? CICO is a total MYTH!!!!! Professor or not he has it WRONG. It's not CICO but the horones that regulate the fat in the body. The CICO is a physics law not a human biology one. It just doesn't WORK.

you have your wires crossed
I am talking about weight/fat loss
you are talking about health
not the same thing
the area where those two things interesect is people who are leaner/low BMI are healthier than those with a high bodyfat/BMI
as shown in this survery
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22530540

Im not sure what idea i have is "wrong", my ideas/(which arent mine, i get them fro the links I give) are all about fat/weight loss
Hope you calm down and reread and see yes, I am right(or the ideas I shared(not mine) are correct

ddimeo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#49  Post by ddimeo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:24 pm

We're on 2 different paths.
Let's call it a truce and go on to something else ☺

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#50  Post by zarfas » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:32 pm

ddimeo wrote:We're on 2 different paths.
Let's call it a truce and go on to something else ☺

I wasnt at war, you were
you didnt read well and tried to call me out with no examples of anything I was wrong
but that did stop you did it?

You are ideas are all WRONG. I can educate YOU on nutrition and health. I have over 20 years experience on the subject and I have gone through every type of diet and I do know something about nutrition and health. .

nah, just FD up man
LOLZ made a fool of yourself with your above post, telling me Im wrong
yet
turns out, Im not, you just can't understand what you read

I have years of reading, I can help you out....

but sure, we can act like you didnt make a fool of yourself and you can have a truce with yourself, cos I didnt attack you with vague, unsubstantiated accusations......carry on :D

ddimeo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#51  Post by ddimeo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:09 pm

Zarfas,
I respect you but not your ideas about health and nutrition. :D :)
I wrote down things in a passionate manner but not in haste or anger. :D :)
As I said we're on 2 different paths and I'm ok with that.
Good luck and all the best :D :)

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#52  Post by zarfas » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:41 pm

I respect you but not your ideas about health and nutrition.
I wrote down things in a passionate manner but not in haste or anger.
As I said we're on 2 different paths and I'm ok with that.
Good luck and all the best )

no one cares
i don't respect you and your slandering, passive aggressive posts about my "ideas" :D

perhaps one day you'll understand what i understand...or at least be able to express what you dont agree with and that can lead to an actual conversation about what you are not understanding
20+ yrs of experience and you cant put thoughts into words? sounds shady to everyone

Return to “Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”