Had bypass in January - why no proline?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Had bypass in January - why no proline?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:14 am

Hi I had bypass surgery back in January this year and I was in contact with Tower Tech and advised me to take CardioAde as it has no Proline in it which they think may be a concern.
What is your take on this
Thanks Stephen

The concern about proline has been my idea, based on the Pauling/Rath theory, because some Lp(a) may be important for stablizing the by-pass. Proline seems to stop the production of Lp(a).

If they used chest arteries for the bypass (instead of leg veins) there would be less of a theoretical concern. Also know that many people with bypasses have taken Heart Tech and/or Cardio-C, with proline, without any known adverse issue.

In summary, CardioAde encompasses the basic Linus Pauling therapy of vitamin C and lysine. (The proline binding site was discovered on the Lp(a) module after Pauling died.) Avoiding proline for six months is the conservative route to go after a new bypass, especially if veins (instead of arteries) were used for the bypass.

Unfortunately, no university, in fact no one, is studying Pauling's invention, so we really don't know.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”