How long should I expect Linus Pauling's protocol to work clearing arteries?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

How long should I expect Linus Pauling's protocol to work clearing arteries?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon May 01, 2017 6:10 am

Can you please tell me how many months it takes to clear your arteries after taking high therapeutic doses of Cardiovascular C. Is it less than 3 months or longer. Keep up the good work, I think it is wonderful.
Kind Regards, P

Trick question. In the beginning, (now more than 20 years ago!!) people at the end of their ropes would report that severe angina pain was gone after 10 days, and then we have videos of them painting their homes inside a month. The anti-CVD effect was rapid and undeniable.

It still generally works that way, but the main complication is the build-up of calcium, in many people, especially those on common heart medications, e.g. blood thinners. We surmise that the calcium builds up on the outside of arteries, creating stiff arteries that cannot dilate properly.

Thanks, in part, to eye doctor Sydney Bush's observations of his patient's retinas, we know that the hard calcified arteries do not correct right away, but rather that calcification can be corrected on the PT over time, e.g. inside a year. Also after Pauling passed, Life Extension reported on Japanese research showing that vitamin K has hormone-like properties, which help move calcium from soft tissue into bones. We have long recommended vitamin K be added to Pauling's basic vitamin C and lysine protocol for this reason.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: How long should I expect Linus Pauling's protocol to work clearing arteries?

Post Number:#2  Post by Joanna45 » Mon May 01, 2017 6:39 am

I have some calcium in my eyes and will let you know when I have my yearly eye exam if the Pauling Thearpy has improved that.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: How long should I expect Linus Pauling's protocol to work clearing arteries?

Post Number:#3  Post by guitarplayer007 » Tue May 02, 2017 11:09 am

Do statins promote calcium build up?

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat May 06, 2017 9:01 am

Ok 6 weeks today on PT, no change yet but I had my stent back on 2009 so I'm sure i have a lot calcium...In fact that last 6 months my Angina comes on easier and quicker so my health is declining unfortunately :(

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Thu May 25, 2017 12:08 pm

Joanna45 wrote:I have some calcium in my eyes and will let you know when I have my yearly eye exam if the Pauling Thearpy has improved that.

To clarify our experience for new readers. Linus's basic vitamin C and lysine therapy does not seem to affect calcification (used to be called ateriosclerosis). Thanks to an article in Life Extension about Japanese research with vitamin K, we learned that vitamin K can and does affect calcium, such that adding vitamin K to Pauling's basic therapy lowers fast CT-Scan (calcium) scores and reduces arterial stiffness.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by pamojja » Thu May 25, 2017 1:06 pm

guitarplayer007 wrote:Ok 6 weeks today on PT, no change yet.

To give some perspective, had a PAD diagnosis 8 years ago. Due to a 80% blockage at my abdominal aorta with intermittent claudication. Which meant a pain-free walking distance of 300-400 meter only, at worse.
After 1 year it increased to 1 hr, 2 hrs the second year, 1/2 the third year because of worsening due to a chronic bronchitis, then improving again till Intermittent claudication was no more with beginning of the 6th year.

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by Johnwen » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:29 pm

Joanna45 Said:
I have some calcium in my eyes and will let you know when I have my yearly eye exam if the Pauling Thearpy has improved that.

“Arcus Senilis”

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/721778_11
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”