On Pauling Therapy, Numbers Normal (except glucose) yet still have angina

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

On Pauling Therapy, Numbers Normal (except glucose) yet still have angina

Post by ofonorow » Wed May 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Greetings,

Back in March of 2017, I started my husband on Cardiovascular-C after the doctor noted the artery on the back of the heart was approximately 60% blocked.

He has had 2 open heart surgeries when he was 29 and 32, and we have been trying to avoid a third.

As noted, he has been on Pauling's therapy since March 3rd, and notes his angina is coming on quicker now, then it has in the past.

He is taking the product , 3x/day with a 20 minute span from taking anything else.

The blood work he had done, within the last 3 weeks, all came back "spot on" within the normal range except his glucose level..that was at 105... which concerned us a little.

My husband's Cholesterol ratio is 3.5.

So, first off, I would like to stop my order...

What would your recommendations be regarding another product?

Also, is there a correlation between the vitamin c and the sudden increase in his glucose level when all other blood levels are right in the middle of where they should be?

Is the Vitamin C having an effect on his glucose level?

Thanks.

Will await your input,

I wish my glucose was 105! Vitamin C will affect some glucose meters - doe not mean the glucose has been raised.. Vitamin C has a 30 minute half life, so measure glucose before vitamin C intake or 3 to 4 hours after.. So all numbers great and there is concern? 105 is great to me.. I don't see the problem except continued angina..

I would add everything in the free download (Chapter 7) of my book. http://practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/protocol/

Especially vitamin E.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: On Pauling Therapy, Numbers Normal (except glucose) yet still have angina

Post by Johnwen » Thu May 18, 2017 10:14 pm

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”