I still think there's a connection

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

I still think there's a connection

Post Number:#1  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat May 27, 2017 10:11 am

Between being a whole foods eaters and less disease...Maybe it's all the Vitamin C in the all plants?

Good article

https://www.ornish.com/undo-it/

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: I still think there's a connection

Post Number:#2  Post by Joanna45 » Sun May 28, 2017 10:11 am

I actually think some people have the ability to make some Vitamin C and the vast majority can't make any..I do find it to be a problem when visiting other family members or going on trips where the vitamin C has to be kept refrigerated..I do carry vitamin c capsules and Lysine with me at all times just in case I am away loner than I planned..how does this work for others

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: I still think there's a connection

Post Number:#3  Post by Joanna45 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:19 am

Zafras ..I use vitamin C heart tech from tower labs. On 2 jars a month.. and I buy vitamin C tablets from twin labs and twin labs Lysine to take when I'm out and about as they are easier to take..but when home take the heart tech also take k2 and niacin..one thing that I have noticed since being on large doses of vitamin C is my hair just never grew and was dry and brittle even though I would condition it all the time .my hair has become thicker and it was quite thin..and now is looking much better not so dry and brittle

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”