My Journey

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 312
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:24 am
Contact:

Re: My Journey

Post Number:#91  Post by skwoodwiva » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:21 pm

ofonorow wrote:Congrats.

I am so much better after being on the 60 grams for what, 3 months or less.
I think I am only on 25 grams now.
The full lenght compression hose along with water & electrolyte management have done a lot.
I drench the hose in magnesium oil & water and I can run like a bandit. From 1 mile to 3!!!

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 312
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:24 am
Contact:

Re: My Journey

Post Number:#92  Post by skwoodwiva » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:39 pm

I starter my own mix of about 50/50 AA & magnesium ascorbate. I make it by mixing the needed volume of magnesium carbonate to my dose.
I do fine on 25 gr total. No other magnesium needed, except while running. It amounts to about 2 gr mag a day

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 312
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:24 am
Contact:

Re: My Journey

Post Number:#93  Post by skwoodwiva » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:49 pm

Update here
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13772&p=51728#p51728

Also the 300k to 400 k spu of serrapeptase is amazing , I am not sure if it is the DMSO too @ 5 ml 6 x a day or what. I am happy, especially after having the nitroglycerin scare for 3 days! IT was only in my arms ....

Serrapeptase, anti flatulence, muscus increaser... What else???? Anybody?
I believe from 3 days of BMs that it allow for mucus protection to surround the stool as it transits it way!
It is actually more like 700k units a day.
See http://www.serrapeptase.org/serrapeptas ... se-dosage/

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 312
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:24 am
Contact:

Re: My Journey

Post Number:#94  Post by skwoodwiva » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:01 am

Ahh yes serrapeptase.

I was a stuffy mouth breather all my life. Then after Attack #2 I panicked & learned NO was my friend. It is produced mostly be nose breathing.

Well to cut to it, now if I get congested at any time, it happens, I can get to mouth breathing in 5 min.

It is serrapeptase and physical cleaning of my nostrils to as deep as I can... There is a way you can figure it out. The serrapeptase has healed these to the point that they are tough & flexible....

Also the night strips do make for breathing longer day or night.

Did I mention wild susi 2 times a day that is coincident to this achievement.

I have cut my total supplementation load by a lot, more than half.

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 312
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:24 am
Contact:

Re: My Journey

Post Number:#95  Post by skwoodwiva » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:52 pm

I am even thinking the vitamin-c "phase" is accomplished.
I do not take it more than 4 x & 10 gr total a day

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 759
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:17 am
Contact:

Re: My Journey

Post Number:#96  Post by zarfas » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:41 pm

skwoodwiva wrote:Ahh yes serrapeptase.

I was a stuffy mouth breather all my life. Then after Attack #2 I panicked & learned NO was my friend. It is produced mostly be nose breathing.


I first learned about NO reading
NO More Heart Disease: How Nitric Oxide Can Prevent--Even Reverse--Heart
https://www.amazon.com/More-Heart-Disea ... 0312335822

the author, Louis Ignarro, is an American pharmacologist. For demonstrating the signaling properties of nitric oxide, he was co-recipient of the 1998 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine with Robert F. Furchgott and Ferid Murad. Currently, he is professor of pharmacology at the UCLA School of Medicine'.

The book is an easy, read.

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 312
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:24 am
Contact:

Re: My Journey

Post Number:#97  Post by skwoodwiva » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:21 pm

zarfas wrote:
skwoodwiva wrote:Ahh yes serrapeptase.

I was a stuffy mouth breather all my life. Then after Attack #2 I panicked & learned NO was my friend. It is produced mostly be nose breathing.


I first learned about NO reading
NO More Heart Disease: How Nitric Oxide Can Prevent--Even Reverse--Heart
https://www.amazon.com/More-Heart-Disea ... 0312335822

the author, Louis Ignarro, is an American pharmacologist. For demonstrating the signaling properties of nitric oxide, he was co-recipient of the 1998 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine with Robert F. Furchgott and Ferid Murad. Currently, he is professor of pharmacology at the UCLA School of Medicine'.

The book is an easy, read.


Ty!
Are there any major points or tricks to get more NO that you could share?

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 759
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:17 am
Contact:

Re: My Journey

Post Number:#98  Post by zarfas » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:48 am

skwoodwiva wrote:Ty!
Are there any major points or tricks to get more NO that you could share?

WELL....
yeah
eat foods high in nitrates,
1 rubarb
2 arugula
3 spinach
(I get a vitamix and mix
1 lb broccoli(cause it comes in 1lb packs)
2 grapefruit
3 cranberries
4 rhubarb
and I feel like I just had a coffee when the effects take over

dont eat high fat meals


read this page(site) it's all about HRT/sex/dieting/naturally reducing your chance of Heart attack(I left when the owner died(texting/driving) and he was the only one that suported PT, which you need NO to get boners, this site really got me to make use of the info I read in that book and this study about Nitrix oxide
this article/study about NO
https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/90/1/1/4596750

this site
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Increas ... rally.aspx
which has TONs of prolix pages of stuff(its a lot stuff, some nuggetts) and it has forum, which I left cuase PT is blasted by mds.etc


let me know if this helps or if i can further help ya!

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 312
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:24 am
Contact:

Re: My Journey

Post Number:#99  Post by skwoodwiva » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:12 pm

Ty, zarfras!

But I am genetically a hunter, via 23 & me, so I like meat, fish, & etc.
When I read what the american indian eating habits were there was never that much vegetables & even less grains.
I feel as you describe but only when gorging on susi w/ ginger only, and all kinds of grass fed meat.

I do make tea from greens, dandelion & others, lots of it for electrolyte management.


More serrapeptase benefits, my bladder has a normally capacity now.

Also sichuan peppercorns & celery seed is a great BP regulator.
1 tbls to 1/4 tsp is ratio. They are not peppercorns, no heat at all.

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 759
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:17 am
Contact:

Re: My Journey

Post Number:#100  Post by zarfas » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:08 am

skwoodwiva wrote:Ty, zarfras!

But I am genetically a hunter, via 23 & me, so I like meat, fish, & etc.
When I read what the american indian eating habits were there was never that much vegetables & even less grains.
I feel as you describe but only when gorging on susi w/ ginger only, and all kinds of grass fed meat.

I do make tea from greens, dandelion & others, lots of it for electrolyte management.

.

glad to help, we are all after bettter health, right?
no CAD and lots of muscle and sex. etc

pardon me, but I' m not sure what you are saying you learned from 23/me?
you like meat? well golly wow, I like meat too and cake and donuts!

so maybe I'm not understanding what the test told you that means you should eat a high fat/meat diet?
McDougall explains how a high fat diet is very likely to start cancer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyRuDpqYuvY


and then weston price, dds explaining that more vitamins in a meal is better than brushing teeth
https://www.westonaprice.org/health-top ... oothbrush/

and then the study about NO being so right on about plants etcand the use of NO in the body
then the movie/docuentary, "Forks over knives" shows how a plant based diet is better than meat

I'm not saying dont eat meat, take into consideration that HCAs are made during cooking and take proper precautions
That delicious black residue on your meat is filled with various cancer causing agents such as HCA's (heterocyclic amines) that head straight for your prostate. (The typical fast food burger, that we literally live and die for, is loaded with the stuff.)Many aspects of the Western lifestyle increase risk for prostate cancer and current lifetime estimates are 16%. [36]
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Prostate.aspx
skwoodwiva wrote:
I do make tea from greens, dandelion & others, lots of it for electrolyte management.


More serrapeptase benefits, my bladder has a normally capacity now.

Also sichuan peppercorns & celery seed is a great BP regulator.
1 tbls to 1/4 tsp is ratio. They are not peppercorns, no heat at all.


that's great news, what is serrapeptase doing to help your bladder?
stops bladder infections?

Thanks, I'm still getting that Doctors Best serrapeptase

and no, I'm not a vegan./nutcase. 2012 i completed the big texan challenge of 72oz steak and food in an hour
I've changed from eating meat all the time to getting protien from veggiee and eggwhites(loads of lysine/proline) and non fat

so I'm just curoious about teh 23/me test and what advantages you think eating a meat based diet(high fat) is better than a low fat one with sparse meat?(gotta have BBQ)

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 312
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:24 am
Contact:

Re: My Journey

Post Number:#101  Post by skwoodwiva » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:53 am

zarfas wrote:
skwoodwiva wrote:Ty, zarfras!

But I am genetically a hunter, via 23 & me, so I like meat, fish, & etc.
When I read what the american indian eating habits were there was never that much vegetables & even less grains.
I feel as you describe but only when gorging on susi w/ ginger only, and all kinds of grass fed meat.

I do make tea from greens, dandelion & others, lots of it for electrolyte management.

.

glad to help, we are all after bettter health, right?
no CAD and lots of muscle and sex. etc

pardon me, but I' m not sure what you are saying you learned from 23/me?
you like meat? well golly wow, I like meat too and cake and donuts!

so maybe I'm not understanding what the test told you that means you should eat a high fat/meat diet?
McDougall explains how a high fat diet is very likely to start cancer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyRuDpqYuvY


and then weston price, dds explaining that more vitamins in a meal is better than brushing teeth
https://www.westonaprice.org/health-top ... oothbrush/

and then the study about NO being so right on about plants etcand the use of NO in the body
then the movie/docuentary, "Forks over knives" shows how a plant based diet is better than meat

I'm not saying dont eat meat, take into consideration that HCAs are made during cooking and take proper precautions
That delicious black residue on your meat is filled with various cancer causing agents such as HCA's (heterocyclic amines) that head straight for your prostate. (The typical fast food burger, that we literally live and die for, is loaded with the stuff.)Many aspects of the Western lifestyle increase risk for prostate cancer and current lifetime estimates are 16%. [36]
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Prostate.aspx
skwoodwiva wrote:
I do make tea from greens, dandelion & others, lots of it for electrolyte management.


More serrapeptase benefits, my bladder has a normally capacity now.

Also sichuan peppercorns & celery seed is a great BP regulator.
1 tbls to 1/4 tsp is ratio. They are not peppercorns, no heat at all.


that's great news, what is serrapeptase doing to help your bladder?
stops bladder infections?

Thanks, I'm still getting that Doctors Best serrapeptase

and no, I'm not a vegan./nutcase. 2012 i completed the big texan challenge of 72oz steak and food in an hour
I've changed from eating meat all the time to getting protien from veggiee and eggwhites(loads of lysine/proline) and non fat

so I'm just curoious about teh 23/me test and what advantages you think eating a meat based diet(high fat) is better than a low fat one with sparse meat?(gotta have BBQ)

I am geneticly in 1 % to.1% of commonallity with the rest of the world & a "hunter".
Ii is like evolution ignored me, well I do not know how else to convey it.

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 312
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:24 am
Contact:

Re: My Journey

Post Number:#102  Post by skwoodwiva » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:02 am

zarfas wrote:
skwoodwiva wrote:Ty, zarfras!

But I am genetically a hunter, via 23 & me, so I like meat, fish, & etc.
When I read what the american indian eating habits were there was never that much vegetables & even less grains.
I feel as you describe but only when gorging on susi w/ ginger only, and all kinds of grass fed meat.

I do make tea from greens, dandelion & others, lots of it for electrolyte management.

.

glad to help, we are all after bettter health, right?
no CAD and lots of muscle and sex. etc

pardon me, but I' m not sure what you are saying you learned from 23/me?
you like meat? well golly wow, I like meat too and cake and donuts!

so maybe I'm not understanding what the test told you that means you should eat a high fat/meat diet?
McDougall explains how a high fat diet is very likely to start cancer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyRuDpqYuvY


and then weston price, dds explaining that more vitamins in a meal is better than brushing teeth
https://www.westonaprice.org/health-top ... nvisible-/

and then the study about NO being so right on about plants etcand the use of NO in the body
then the movie/docuentary, "Forks over knives" shows how a plant based diet is better than meat

I'm not saying dont eat meat, take into consideration that HCAs are made during cooking and take proper precautions
That delicious black residue on your meat is filled with various cancer causing agents such as HCA's (heterocyclic amines) that head straight for your prostate. (The typical fast food burger, that we literally live and die for, is loaded with the stuff.)Many aspects of the Western lifestyle increase risk for prostate cancer and current lifetime estimates are 16%. [36]
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Prostate.aspx
skwoodwiva wrote:
I do make tea from greens, dandelion & others, lots of it for electrolyte management.


More serrapeptase benefits, my bladder has a normally capacity now.

Also sichuan peppercorns & celery seed is a great BP regulator.
1 tbls to 1/4 tsp is ratio. They are not peppercorns, no heat at all.


that's great news, what is serrapeptase doing to help your bladder?
stops bladder infections?

Thanks, I'm still getting that Doctors Best serrapeptase

and no, I'm not a vegan./nutcase. 2012 i completed the big texan challenge of 72oz steak and food in an hour
I've changed from eating meat all the time to getting protien from veggiee and eggwhites(loads of lysine/proline) and non fat

so I'm just curoious about teh 23/me test and what advantages you think eating a meat based diet(high fat) is better than a low fat one with sparse meat?(gotta have BBQ)

I am genetically in 1 % to.1% of commonality with the rest of the world & a "hunter".
Ii is like evolution ignored me, well I do not know how else to convey it.
Not everyone needs that much vegetables.
I eat zero grains, try anyway, this is Peleo. F over K makes me laugh, I would die...

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 759
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:17 am
Contact:

Re: My Journey

Post Number:#103  Post by zarfas » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:52 pm

skwoodwiva wrote:I am genetically in 1 % to.1% of commonality with the rest of the world & a "hunter".
Ii is like evolution ignored me, well I do not know how else to convey it.
Not everyone needs that much vegetables.
I eat zero grains, try anyway, this is Peleo. F over K makes me laugh, I would die...

so do you need EFAs?
vit C?
I understand what you are saying, I'm not translating into anything tangible...what's that mean?
how old are you?

I see in your log here, you've had a heart attack?
So now on pauling therapy, you've lowered your lpa?
what's your BMI/bodyfat like?

yes, F/k or a plant based diet can be a big change, but low fat turns off many genes
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Ornish_Diet.aspx
and F/k pointed out, as WHAT THE HEALTH, plant based diets give the nutrients to have a good sex life,

I dont see any beniefts from eating a high fat, meat based diet,.. do you have any in mind I'm not aware of??

but I feel better on it than I did on high fat diet...and i seldom eat meat, I used to get a turkey sandwhich at sub shops, now its all veggie and I feel great about it(which makes sense, is you read the links I gave you, nitrates in vegggies increases NO in the body, NO reduces BP and does many good things)
I didnt become this way till after 2012, https://www.bigtexan.com/72oz-steak-rules/ when I did that challenge



I think a plant based diet, lots of veggies, really helps a lot, with GI movement(easy time in the bathroom) and NO production, but the bottom line is, dont be fat!
bmi under 25 and bodyfat 10-15%
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22530540


Return to “Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests