My Journey

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: My Journey

Post Number:#91  Post by skwoodwiva » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:52 pm

I am even thinking the vitamin-c "phase" is accomplished.
I do not take it more than 4 x & 10 gr total a day

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#92  Post by skwoodwiva » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:21 pm

zarfas wrote:
skwoodwiva wrote:Ahh yes serrapeptase.

I was a stuffy mouth breather all my life. Then after Attack #2 I panicked & learned NO was my friend. It is produced mostly be nose breathing.

I first learned about NO reading
NO More Heart Disease: How Nitric Oxide Can Prevent--Even Reverse--Heart
https://www.amazon.com/More-Heart-Disea ... 0312335822

the author, Louis Ignarro, is an American pharmacologist. For demonstrating the signaling properties of nitric oxide, he was co-recipient of the 1998 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine with Robert F. Furchgott and Ferid Murad. Currently, he is professor of pharmacology at the UCLA School of Medicine'.

The book is an easy, read.

Ty!
Are there any major points or tricks to get more NO that you could share?

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#93  Post by skwoodwiva » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:12 pm

Ty, zarfras!

But I am genetically a hunter, via 23 & me, so I like meat, fish, & etc.
When I read what the american indian eating habits were there was never that much vegetables & even less grains.
I feel as you describe but only when gorging on susi w/ ginger only, and all kinds of grass fed meat.

I do make tea from greens, dandelion & others, lots of it for electrolyte management.

More serrapeptase benefits, my bladder has a normally capacity now.

Also sichuan peppercorns & celery seed is a great BP regulator.
1 tbls to 1/4 tsp is ratio. They are not peppercorns, no heat at all.

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#94  Post by skwoodwiva » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:53 am

zarfas wrote:
skwoodwiva wrote:Ty, zarfras!

When I read what the american indian eating habits were there was never that much vegetables & even less grains.
I feel as you describe but only when gorging on susi w/ ginger only, and all kinds of grass fed meat.

I do make tea from greens, dandelion & others, lots of it for electrolyte management.

glad to help, we are all after bettter health, right?
no CAD and lots of muscle and sex. etc

pardon me, but I' m not sure what you are saying you learned from 23/me?
you like meat? well golly wow, I like meat too and cake and donuts!

so maybe I'm not understanding what the test told you that means you should eat a high fat/meat diet?
McDougall explains how a high fat diet is very likely to start cancer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyRuDpqYuvY

and then weston price, dds explaining that more vitamins in a meal is better than brushing teeth
https://www.westonaprice.org/health-top ... oothbrush/

and then the study about NO being so right on about plants etcand the use of NO in the body
then the movie/docuentary, "Forks over knives" shows how a plant based diet is better than meat

I'm not saying dont eat meat, take into consideration that HCAs are made during cooking and take proper precautions
That delicious black residue on your meat is filled with various cancer causing agents such as HCA's (heterocyclic amines) that head straight for your prostate. (The typical fast food burger, that we literally live and die for, is loaded with the stuff.)Many aspects of the Western lifestyle increase risk for prostate cancer and current lifetime estimates are 16%. [36]
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Prostate.aspx
skwoodwiva wrote:

that's great news, what is serrapeptase doing to help your bladder?
stops bladder infections?

Thanks, I'm still getting that Doctors Best serrapeptase

and no, I'm not a vegan./nutcase. 2012 i completed the big texan challenge of 72oz steak and food in an hour
I've changed from eating meat all the time to getting protien from veggiee and eggwhites(loads of lysine/proline) and non fat

so I'm just curoious about teh 23/me test and what advantages you think eating a meat based diet(high fat) is better than a low fat one with sparse meat?(gotta have BBQ)

I am geneticly in 1 % to.1% of commonallity with the rest of the world & a "hunter".
Ii is like evolution ignored me, well I do not know how else to convey it.

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#95  Post by skwoodwiva » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:02 am

zarfas wrote:
skwoodwiva wrote:Ty, zarfras!

glad to help, we are all after bettter health, right?
no CAD and lots of muscle and sex. etc

pardon me, but I' m not sure what you are saying you learned from 23/me?
you like meat? well golly wow, I like meat too and cake and donuts!

so maybe I'm not understanding what the test told you that means you should eat a high fat/meat diet?
McDougall explains how a high fat diet is very likely to start cancer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyRuDpqYuvY

and then weston price, dds explaining that more vitamins in a meal is better than brushing teeth
https://www.westonaprice.org/health-top ... nvisible-/

and then the study about NO being so right on about plants etcand the use of NO in the body
then the movie/docuentary, "Forks over knives" shows how a plant based diet is better than meat

I'm not saying dont eat meat, take into consideration that HCAs are made during cooking and take proper precautions
That delicious black residue on your meat is filled with various cancer causing agents such as HCA's (heterocyclic amines) that head straight for your prostate. (The typical fast food burger, that we literally live and die for, is loaded with the stuff.)Many aspects of the Western lifestyle increase risk for prostate cancer and current lifetime estimates are 16%. [36]
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Prostate.aspx
skwoodwiva wrote:

that's great news, what is serrapeptase doing to help your bladder?
stops bladder infections?

Thanks, I'm still getting that Doctors Best serrapeptase

and no, I'm not a vegan./nutcase. 2012 i completed the big texan challenge of 72oz steak and food in an hour
I've changed from eating meat all the time to getting protien from veggiee and eggwhites(loads of lysine/proline) and non fat

so I'm just curoious about teh 23/me test and what advantages you think eating a meat based diet(high fat) is better than a low fat one with sparse meat?(gotta have BBQ)

I am genetically in 1 % to.1% of commonality with the rest of the world & a "hunter".
Ii is like evolution ignored me, well I do not know how else to convey it.
Not everyone needs that much vegetables.
I eat zero grains, try anyway, this is Peleo. F over K makes me laugh, I would die...

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”