My Journey

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: My Journey

Post Number:#76  Post by skwoodwiva » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:50 pm

ofonorow wrote:I feel your pain - having to go in the hospital. Let us know what they find.

Reviewing this topic, your total cholesterol is very low, like mine - only 134 mg/dl.

Where on the abdomen is the pain?

I sent you a PM.
It seems not to be working. Outbox is filling up

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#77  Post by skwoodwiva » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:36 pm

More supplement ramblings:
I started Cordyceps exract by Paradise
https://paradiseherbs.com/products/cordyceps/
As well as forskohlii, and Pregnenolone 10 mg.
The dosing of this last one is uncertain shoud I stay with the bottle recommendations max at 50 a day much higher at like 150?

Also Alpha Brain, yes! Wow! About which, on the 2nd day I missed it sooo much I ran to WFs for a dose!
https://mega.nz/#!lUQhWAgB!88eq1LSiesy_ ... 75ODk22mwc

With all these going together I am posting for help keep track of my progress, while skipping through the day with excess energy.

Other's verification can help my pigeon hole some of these.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#78  Post by ofonorow » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:40 pm

Also Alpha Brain, yes! Wow! About which, on the 2nd day I missed it sooo much I ran to WFs for a dose!

I have become a fan of the open mind of Joe Rogan and he touts the Alpha Brain supplement - as a way to 'rev up' your brain.

The Alpha Brain comment in your post spurred me to order some for the woman I am concerned may be developing early dementia. (She has been taking Prevagen, and recently we tried MSM/Glutathione (as a less smelly DMSO) to help remedy her mind. The IV was wildly successful, in my opinion, bringing near normalcy the next day. But we have a problem that the MSM clogs the microfilter, leading to 5-6 hours IVs.)

A thought had occurred that it might just be the extra water in the IV that helped her so much. The doc doubted this, but I fear she is dehydrated because she is afraid to drink a lot, for fear of peeing all the time. (She had even seen a regular GP looking for something that would make her pee less often. Nothing was prescribed..)

Yesterday she tried 1 Alpha-Brain (after some encouragement) and later she mentioned that she had noticed two things. A) She was constantly thirsty, and B) she had not peed all day (as is per her usual.)

It is known that the brain needs water, and that dehydration can cause all sorts of brain and mental issues.

If this apparent hydration effect after one pill is real, it would explain a great deal! The effect reported testing this supplement may very well be, at least in part, from the hydration achieved by increasing thirst/water retention.

Has anyone else using Alpha Brain noticed anything similar - thirst with water retention?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#79  Post by skwoodwiva » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:53 pm

ofonorow wrote:

I have become a fan of the open mind of Joe Rogan and he touts the Alpha Brain supplement - as a way to 'rev up' your brain.

The Alpha Brain comment in your post spurred me to order some for the woman I am concerned may be developing early dementia. (She has been taking Prevagen, and recently we tried MSM/Glutathione (as a less smelly DMSO) to help remedy her mind. The IV was wildly successful, in my opinion, bringing near normalcy the next day. But we have a problem that the MSM clogs the microfilter, leading to 5-6 hours IVs.)

A thought had occurred that it might just be the extra water in the IV that helped her so much. The doc doubted this, but I fear she is dehydrated because she is afraid to drink a lot, for fear of peeing all the time. (She had even seen a regular GP looking for something that would make her pee less often. Nothing was prescribed..)

Yesterday she tried 1 Alpha-Brain (after some encouragement) and later she mentioned that she had noticed two things. A) She was constantly thirsty, and B) she had not peed all day (as is per her usual.)

It is known that the brain needs water, and that dehydration can cause all sorts of brain and mental issues.

If this apparent hydration effect after one pill is real, it would explain a great deal! The effect reported testing this supplement may very well be, at least in part, from the hydration achieved by increasing thirst/water retention.

Has anyone else using Alpha Brain noticed anything similar - thirst with water retention?

Hmm, well, get the pills, not the mix.
Their ingredients list is notable, as the capsule itself is the 1st inactive ingredient! Meaning the 2nd, moltodetrin is negligible!
Astounding to their credit.
The powder is mostly that & the steiva make worse.

Some say the other Brain, myco brand is better yet while only the above mix do I have experience with, trying out the Myco causes dizziness, confirmed by some reviews.
Not so with even bad mix.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#80  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:11 am

I didn't see the answer to the question.. Have you noticed increased thirst?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#81  Post by skwoodwiva » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:33 am

No but I do 2 gallons RO water a day.
And have dicovered the strong relation to electrolytes management & my heart function.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#82  Post by ofonorow » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:18 am

Wow! "RO" water?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#83  Post by skwoodwiva » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:13 am

ofonorow wrote:Wow! "RO" water?

Reverse osmosis

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#84  Post by skwoodwiva » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:41 pm

My latest spice passion, http://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/food-drin ... g-and-best
The mysterious Sichuan peppercorns!

Active ingredient https://www.google.com/search?q=hydroxy ... =firefox-b
I chew a 1/2 tsp or so, organic, it morphs how an apple is perceived for the best results of this mumming non peppercorn, citrus bud!
Amazing not to mention the many benefits not yet known to me.
Whlie mostly gobbledygook
This is a good read
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3072296
Are they concluding that this is a potassium channel blocker? Hmm what is that?
While I am very far from ever getting excited about any from of " a drugie trip experience"
This simple brief exposure by a mouth full of spice makes your next 10 minutes of eating a good tart apple, a mind blowing experience!

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#85  Post by skwoodwiva » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:54 am

Since I have gone organic with many greens & less than 50 catbs,
I hit BT very often & am down to 40 or less gr AA!!!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#86  Post by ofonorow » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:31 am

Congrats.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#87  Post by skwoodwiva » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:21 pm

ofonorow wrote:Congrats.

I am so much better after being on the 60 grams for what, 3 months or less.
I think I am only on 25 grams now.
The full lenght compression hose along with water & electrolyte management have done a lot.
I drench the hose in magnesium oil & water and I can run like a bandit. From 1 mile to 3!!!

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#88  Post by skwoodwiva » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:39 pm

I starter my own mix of about 50/50 AA & magnesium ascorbate. I make it by mixing the needed volume of magnesium carbonate to my dose.
I do fine on 25 gr total. No other magnesium needed, except while running. It amounts to about 2 gr mag a day

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#89  Post by skwoodwiva » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:49 pm

Update here
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13772&p=51728#p51728

Also the 300k to 400 k spu of serrapeptase is amazing , I am not sure if it is the DMSO too @ 5 ml 6 x a day or what. I am happy, especially after having the nitroglycerin scare for 3 days! IT was only in my arms ....

Serrapeptase, anti flatulence, muscus increaser... What else???? Anybody?
I believe from 3 days of BMs that it allow for mucus protection to surround the stool as it transits it way!
It is actually more like 700k units a day.
See http://www.serrapeptase.org/serrapeptas ... se-dosage/

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#90  Post by skwoodwiva » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:01 am

Ahh yes serrapeptase.

I was a stuffy mouth breather all my life. Then after Attack #2 I panicked & learned NO was my friend. It is produced mostly be nose breathing.

Well to cut to it, now if I get congested at any time, it happens, I can get to mouth breathing in 5 min.

It is serrapeptase and physical cleaning of my nostrils to as deep as I can... There is a way you can figure it out. The serrapeptase has healed these to the point that they are tough & flexible....

Also the night strips do make for breathing longer day or night.

Did I mention wild susi 2 times a day that is coincident to this achievement.

I have cut my total supplementation load by a lot, more than half.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”