How to Live Longer and Feel Better
- Take vitamin C every day, 6 grams to 18 g (6000 to 18,000 milligrams), or more. Do not miss a single day.
- Take vitamin E every day, 400 IU, 800 IU, or 1600 IU.
- Take one or two Super-B tablets every day, to provide good amounts of the B-vitamins.
- Take 25,000 IU vitamin A tablet every day.
- Take a mineral supplement every day, such as one tablet of the Bronson vitamin-mineral formula, which provides 100 mg of calcium, 18 mg of iron, 0.15 mg of iodine, 1 mg of copper, 25 mg of magnesium, 3 mg of manganese, 15 mg of zinc, 0.015 mg of molybdenum, 0.015 mg of chromium, and 0.015 mg of selenium.
- Keep your intake of ordinary sugar (sucrose, raw sugar, brown sugar, honey) to 50 pounds per year, which is half the present U.S. average. Do not add sugar to tea or coffee. Do not eat high-sugar foods. Avoid sweet desserts. Do not drink soft drink.
- Except for avoiding sugar, eat what you like - but not too much of any one food. Eggs and meat are good foods. Also you should eat some vegetables and fruits. Do not eat so much food as to become obese.
- Drink plenty of water every day.
- Keep active; take some exercise. Do not at any time exert yourself physically to an extent far beyond what you are accustomed to.
- Drink alcoholic beverages only in moderation.
- Do not smoke cigarettes.
- Avoid stress. Work at a job that you like. Be happy with your family.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests