Another PT Success story

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Another PT Success story

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:26 am

Hi Owen.

I am a 61 yo male. Heart disease runs in my family. I had a heart attack and CABG x 3 a little over a year ago. Since then I have been taking 6 to 8 g of vitamin C per day and 6 g of lysine. It has made a world of difference. I thought my grafts were failing because after about 8 weeks I started having chest pains again. I desperately was looking for something to keep me from going under the knife again. I found the answer on the Vitamin C Foundation website and I am so glad I did! Shortly after starting the regimen, which was initially 12 g per day in divided doses, my chest pain while walking went away and hasn't come back.

For the last 2 months I have been between jobs and during that time I have been doing some landscaping around the house. I covered a hillside with large, paver type, stones. Some weighed over 100 lbs and I had to carry them for some distance. Worked all day long out in the heat and I couldn't believe my stamina.

I start my new job next week in much better shape. Anyway, thanks to you, the Foundation, and Dr. Pauling I am in much better condition than I was before my heart attack.

I preach the message almost daily about the benefits of ascorbic acid. I would likke to learn more about lypomisol C. I hope I spelled that right.

Thanks
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath
My statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any product mentioned is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”

Joanna45
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Another PT Success story

Post Number:#2  Post by Joanna45 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:31 pm

Congratulations I had wonderful sucess also it has been a year now for me ..

Return to “Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”