no longer have chest pain...

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Rimah37
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 8:45 am

no longer have chest pain...

Post Number:#1  Post by Rimah37 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:02 pm

Im happy to report that since I started taking the cardio-c...I no longer have chest pain after exercise....I AM SO HAPPY....Ive only taken it for about 2 weeks...with lots of lypo-spheric vitamin C through out the day...I still feel a bit imbalanced but that might be a magnesium deficiency...

I guess vitamin C, lysine, and proline really do work for the heart...Ill report back on my results in a couple weeks....

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard
Posts: 12118
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:16 pm
Location: Lisle, IL
Contact:

Re: no longer have chest pain...

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:17 am

Wonderful. Thank you for the report, (which matches our experiences since 1996 - roughly 10 days to eliminate intractable chest pains. )

Just remember how you felt two weeks ago. Many people feel so well over time that they stop taking vitamin C and lysine, and until science figures out a way to fix our genetic defects, stopping vitamin C "even for a single day" is never a good idea.
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath
My statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any product mentioned is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”

Rimah37
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 8:45 am

Re: no longer have chest pain...

Post Number:#3  Post by Rimah37 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:57 am

Im so happy....I wanna cry tears of joy...everyone told me maybe its anxiety...its all in my head...Doctors said my heart is just fine...maybe I should speak to a therapist....smh...I knew something was always wrong...I know the difference between anxiety and real symptoms...after running test for 2 years...Lp-a is always super high!!! after doing so much research I figured it was due to a vitamin C deficiency...

Thank you so much for cardio C Owen...

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 521
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:17 am

Re: no longer have chest pain...

Post Number:#4  Post by zarfas » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:57 am

Rimah37 wrote:Im so happy....I wanna cry tears of joy...everyone told me maybe its anxiety...its all in my head...Doctors said my heart is just fine...maybe I should speak to a therapist....smh...I knew something was always wrong...I know the difference between anxiety and real symptoms...after running test for 2 years...Lp-a is always super high!!! after doing so much research I figured it was due to a vitamin C deficiency...

Thank you so much for cardio C Owen...



great news

skwoodwiva
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:24 am

Re: no longer have chest pain...

Post Number:#5  Post by skwoodwiva » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:00 pm

Rimah37 wrote:Im so happy....I wanna cry tears of joy...everyone told me maybe its anxiety...its all in my head...Doctors said my heart is just fine...maybe I should speak to a therapist....smh...I knew something was always wrong...I know the difference between anxiety and real symptoms...after running test for 2 years...Lp-a is always super high!!! after doing so much research I figured it was due to a vitamin C deficiency...

Thank you so much for cardio C Owen...

I am crying for both of us!

Good to hear your testimony!

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 521
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:17 am

Re: no longer have chest pain...

Post Number:#6  Post by zarfas » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:19 pm

Rimah37 wrote:Im happy to report that since I started taking the cardio-c...I no longer have chest pain after exercise....I AM SO HAPPY....Ive only taken it for about 2 weeks...with lots of lypo-spheric vitamin C through out the day...I still feel a bit imbalanced but that might be a magnesium deficiency...
....

greate news

Joanna45
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:55 am

Re: no longer have chest pain...

Post Number:#7  Post by Joanna45 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:01 am

So happy for you Rimah. The same thing happened to me also .after a week angina went away..and now back to normal activities ..at first I was so skeptical that something so simple would work ..and also got a lot of flack from friends and family For doing this and they still do not think it's the vitamin C that cured this..and have a lot of friends that have narrowed arteries and won't even try it ..they will be cardiovascular patients for the rest of their lives..sad indeed

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard
Posts: 12118
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:16 pm
Location: Lisle, IL
Contact:

Re: no longer have chest pain...

Post Number:#8  Post by ofonorow » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:18 am

This reminds me of our experience with the Amish - who don't watch television, so they don't get the daily propaganda and flood of drug advertising. An Amish fellow with severe heart disease tried the Tower Heart Technology - and quickly recovered. All the people in his settlement witnessed this quick recovery with their own eyes - and the product started to sell like wildfire in that community.

The rest of us are under mind control - especially those who watch and get their news from the regular media. So, it is very very hard to convince these mind controlled people of the value of vitamin C. (I was there myself, and if it weren't for Linus Pauling - cracking that mind control - I would still.. actually, I'd be long dead.)
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath
My statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any product mentioned is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 521
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:17 am

Re: no longer have chest pain...

Post Number:#9  Post by zarfas » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:14 am

ofonorow wrote:
The rest of us are under mind control - especially those who watch and get their news from the regular media. So, it is very very hard to convince these mind controlled people of the value of vitamin C. (I was there myself, and if it weren't for Linus Pauling - cracking that mind control - I would still.. actually, I'd be long dead.)



not really mind control, its what we are taught as being correct

its a matter of facts. ie becoming smarter(if being smart is based on how much you know)
Magellan sailed around the world
that's not mind control to think that, but it is what we are taught and I have no reason to think otherwise

this site, pauling therapy, exposed many of us to new facts
maybe that is mind control?
but mostly it's about the nature of people, most people do stuff to pay a mortgage
and MDs are not any different, medical school teaches you the cholesterol theory as fact

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard
Posts: 12118
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:16 pm
Location: Lisle, IL
Contact:

Re: no longer have chest pain...

Post Number:#10  Post by ofonorow » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:16 am

not really mind control, its what we are taught as being correct


Aren't you the one always asking for help making people at other forums believe what is being presented here? Do you understand why it is so hard for them to believe? Call it what you will, but the constant drum of propaganda in the media is a subtle form of mind control..

In fact, the Thrive Movie discusses and explains exactly how our minds are manipulated in schools and through the media. If a forum member has not taken the time to watch that movie, it will allow most people to understand how much we are all controlled.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s&t=191s
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath
My statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any product mentioned is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 521
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:17 am

Re: no longer have chest pain...

Post Number:#11  Post by zarfas » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:15 pm

ofonorow wrote:
not really mind control, its what we are taught as being correct


Aren't you the one always asking for help making people at other forums believe what is being presented here? Do you understand why it is so hard for them to believe? Call it what you will, but the constant drum of propaganda in the media is a subtle form of mind control..

In fact, the Thrive Movie discusses and explains exactly how our minds are manipulated in schools and through the media. If a forum member has not taken the time to watch that movie, it will allow most people to understand how much we are all controlled.

l]

I dont have time to spend 2 hours of my weekend watching a video that can be shared in words what the point is
why cant you just give the bullet points? or is the video/grahpics part of the mind control/manipulation ?

yes, I do ask for facts to share with others to show Vit C is all you say

thats EXACTLY what i said though
people are not given all the facts...maybe that is mind control, as i said at the end of my post. but the real question is WHERE IS THE INTENT?

I dont believe MDs, DDS's now all the facts and are hiding them to make a profit
my friends who are MDs tell me they dont know basic science anymore, they spent years, decades, being trained to do their job and THAT"S ALL THEY KNOW
toss in the legal issues that make DDS/MDs scared to change(as Dr levy talks about) and people keep doing the same thing
CHANGE IS HARD

you are implying "mind control" as if there is a master who has the answers and is keeping them from us
I dont see that
I see a system that is going on so much momentum that any change to the system is hard
IE a guy smokes and drinks and eats bad, and keeps saying he'll change,,, but doesnt
until his first stroke
then he changes. maybe(we alll know the smoker who smokes throu an esophageal perforation)

and wizards first rule applies as well..but a know it all "master" who is manipulating us? I dont see it

Image

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard
Posts: 12118
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:16 pm
Location: Lisle, IL
Contact:

Re: no longer have chest pain...

Post Number:#12  Post by ofonorow » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:02 am

You don't have the time to read books, or even watch a great film, yet you have time to keep throwing words at this forum to see if anything sticks?
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath
My statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any product mentioned is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”


Return to “Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron