BT has droppped? why

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

BT has droppped? why

Post Number:#1  Post by zarfas » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:38 pm

so I usually take 10+grams AA with no issues

the last week, I am going to the bathroom a lot and it finally hits me, IM AT BOWEL TOLERANCE!

but I'm only taking 5-10grams not over 10.,...does this mean my lp(a) score has likely gone down?

nothing else has changed
--I wasnt sick and now I'm better
I wasnt fulll of root canals and now I'm not
-I didnt smoke and now stopped

I just just use to need over 10grams to reach BT and now I am reaching BT under 10grams....
thoughts?

skwoodwiva
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: BT has droppped? why

Post Number:#2  Post by skwoodwiva » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:12 pm

zarfas wrote:so I usually take 10+grams AA with no issues

the last week, I am going to the bathroom a lot and it finally hits me, IM AT BOWEL TOLERANCE!

but I'm only taking 5-10grams not over 10.,...does this mean my lp(a) score has likely gone down?

nothing else has changed
--I wasnt sick and now I'm better
I wasnt fulll of root canals and now I'm not
-I didnt smoke and now stopped

I just just use to need over 10grams to reach BT and now I am reaching BT under 10grams....
thoughts?

Mine too. Seems it should be expected, no? As you also speculate. As we get better we are not as desperate for it.

While this week I was w/o lysine for 2 days prior to my latest BT(M) episode, today. The lysine may increase BT, seems likely.

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#3  Post by zarfas » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:21 am

skwoodwiva wrote:rior to my latest BT(M) episode, today. The lysine may increase BT, seems likely.

whats BT(M)?
why do you think lysine increases BT?

skwoodwiva
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by skwoodwiva » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:07 am

Shorthand, BT equals an emergency BM, lol.

After replenishing my lysine stock yesterday, I could go back to my 2.3g x 9 dosage. I was trying to eat more lysine foods but I think it did not work.
So I am saying a shortage of L lead to what seemed to be BT.

Also I take the L & P with the VC 9 times a day also. About 12 g of HCL L & 3 g of P, total a day.

BTW, the PureBulk L is HCL and their dribose is as good as Dr's Best.

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#5  Post by zarfas » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:02 am

skwoodwiva wrote: So I am saying a shortage of L lead to what seemed to be BT.

very complete post, thank you

I asked why think a shortage of Lysine would lead to BT

and it might be because lysine is required to make collagen as well as vitamin C
"Lysine modifications of collagen are highly complicated sequential ... Studies have indicated that glycosylation o"f hydroxylysine residues of collagen plays a key"

What role does L-Lysine play? Lysine is an EAA, an essential amino acid, which means that, like vitamin C, we cannot make it ourselves; it must appear in our diets. An essential ingredient in collagen, it prevents the invasion of our cells by everything from metastasizing cancers to viruses wishing to find a home! L-Lysine is to our cells what bricks were to the third little pig, when he wanted to build a house that could not be blown down by a big bad wolf! — it is a strong protection against aggressive anticellular forces.
http://www.back-to-eden.net/newsletter1-1_vitaminc.htm

Return to “Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”