Are there any people on here that had their plaque reduce from VC?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Are there any people on here that had their plaque reduce from VC?

Post Number:#1  Post by guitarplayer007 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:50 am

Meaning you had a calcium score then you repeated it 12 months later and it went down. I'm shocked that there aren't more people on here stating they have reversed their CVD. I mean if I reversed mine I would still stop in on the forum even if was to just reassure people that they are on the right track.. sometimes I have second thoughts

Just Mt 2 cents

Ken

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: Are there any people on here that had their plaque reduce from VC?

Post Number:#2  Post by Joanna45 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:55 am

I would have it done but my PC doesn't believe that Vitamin C is the reason for my arteries being clear..so can't get her to order it .. I had a mesenteric duplex ultrasound that showed 50% narrowing in the superior and celiac arteries and she won't repeat that test either..because it might prove that Vitamin C really works ..

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#3  Post by Joanna45 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:49 am

My Lpa was high a year ago above 100 now it is 12 so a big drop still working on getting it lower

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#4  Post by Joanna45 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:21 am

I only eat healthy carbs no refined foods.. I also eat some meat but only local and free range..have my own garden organic. Do not smoke and only have red wine socially..and only one glass lift weights and walk most every day..but sometimes I slip and eat something decadent ..but not often.. I try to stay active and busy. I'm retired and 72. Still skiing every winter ..I do standup paddle boarding an kayaking in the summer and love swimming but in fresh water not swimming pools..
And yes I know that it was the PT that made the difference in Lpa

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”