This is what I take every Day

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

This is what I take every Day

Post Number:#1  Post by guitarplayer007 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:48 am

Like I stated I'm betting my life on it !!!

This is what I take everyday:

Cardio C Twice a day which - 5000 This has Lysine and Prolene in it
Vitamin C - 12000 to 15000
Vitamin A - 10,000 IU
Niacin-1000 mg
Vitamin E- 400 IU
Super K from Life Extension- I take to Gels a day Vitamin k1 1500 mg and K 2 1000 mg
Magnesium - 500 mg
L-Carnitine- 250 mg
B complex-50
Vitamin D3- 5000 IU
L-Arginine- 500 mg
Pycngenol-50 mg
CoQ-10 200 mg

Ken

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: This is what I take every Day

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:41 am

Looks good, but I'm still quite confused by your posts. I may be confusing posters, but aren't you the one with "facial" angina, and aren't you able to exert yourself (sprints?) You don't answer questions about how you are actually doing or feeling - only that you have a very high and scary calcium score.

So now that we know your nutrition, can you share

Total Cholesterol?
Fasting Blood Sugar?
Drugs/Prescriptions?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#3  Post by guitarplayer007 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:55 am

I'm having blood work in September, but when I get home I'll try and look at blood work from April I do know my LPA was even higher since starting lp therapy, but it was from 2 different labs. Last August LPa was 59, then after starting lp therapy and different lab it was 118. Rath said these numbers could go up before they go down, a sign of healing. I haven't felt my angina for a while since I haven't been pushing myself although cardiologist says I should, it's good for building collateral around any arteries that aren't working well.

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#4  Post by confused1 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:17 am

Look into 3n butylphthalide. It's in celery and celery seed extract. It's a smooth muscle relaxer. I make my own l citrulline by dehydrating the white part of watermelon rinds. I have no idea of the dose I'm getting, lol would love to have you test it Owen! I know it's not overly expensive but no sense throwing away your watermelon rinds. eDOC would say to make sure you get dmso. Also have you read about serrapeptase? Here's a good article about taurine http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2 ... ne/page-01 It might be worth taking and it's pretty cheap.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:43 am

guitarplayer still won't answer questions, and without units, the Lp(a) is meaningless. 118 could be nmol/l. "Facial angina" could be caused by the infections in his mouth. Being able to sprint is not typical of the heart patients we have dealt with.

I wish we did have a laboratory.

I think there is a role for DMSO in infections of the mouth.

And the late Robert Atkins wrote that if doctors understood the value of Taurine for heart disease, it would be the first or second prescription they write. He was a cardiologist and this is why we added Taurine to Tower Ascorsine-9.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#6  Post by guitarplayer007 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:50 am

So I should be taking Taurine? I wouldn't call it sprinting it's more of a jog and yes I get Angina in face, jaw when exercising or even sex now

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#7  Post by guitarplayer007 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:51 am

I'll try to remember and look at LPa tonight☺

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by ofonorow » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:48 pm

guitarplayer007 wrote:So I should be taking Taurine? I wouldn't call it sprinting it's more of a jog and yes I get Angina in face, jaw when exercising or even sex now

Pain in the face and jaw sounds to me like Dr. Levy is right about your dental infections being the root cause of your problems. So while taurine is useful for helping transport fat soluble vitamins, I don't think it is your highest priority. Dealing with the toxicity in your mouth is.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#9  Post by guitarplayer007 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:03 pm

The pressure in my face is from Angina, that is how I found out I had a 90% blockage in 2009

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#10  Post by Johnwen » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:24 am

Cardiac pain may occur as pressure or pain of the jaw/teeth due to connections between thoracic and cervical dermatomes (from the Roots of T1 up C2) and also a connection between cervical dermatomes and the trigeminal nerve.
This short circuit could be genetic or the result of a prior spinal injury.

How ever usually in about 1 in 10 patients a blockage in the RCA can cause this pain/pressure as the occlusion progresses the pain will then shift to the right arm and upper chest pain then to a radiating chest pain. At the chest level it’s usually a severe blockage an intervention is necessary.

Most people with the jaw/teeth problem are usually referred to a cardiologist by a dentist after their exam yields no results.

The other 9 usually come from the ER!! We see a lot more of these!

Hope this helps with understanding this phenomenon.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#11  Post by guitarplayer007 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:46 am

Ok let me explain again, in 2009 I used to jog, while jogging I started getting a pressure in my face/Jaw. I went and saw my primary Dr. and he stated it sounds like Angina and I should see a cardiologist . After seeing cardiologist and having stress test everything was normal of course except when Jogging or exerting myself I would get pressure in face and jaw. Hence I had a angiography showing a 90% blockage in my OM1 artery.
Had stent, fixed the problem for about a year then pressure came back again when exercising. I think your confusing my pain, it wasn't like dental pain...It was a pressure in my face and jaw
Thanks

Ken

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#12  Post by Johnwen » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:15 pm

Like I said in the previous post!

Cardiac pain may occur as pressure or pain of the jaw/teeth

A question :?:

When you experience this pressure do you get a gassy feeling or GERD like symptoms?
Such as a burning feeling in the stomach??
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#13  Post by guitarplayer007 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:39 pm

No not at all

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”