I just have to keep telling my self

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: I just have to keep telling my self

Post Number:#16  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:54 pm

I don't know, I have seen him yet

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#17  Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:50 am

A tube has an inside and an outside.
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath
My statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any product mentioned is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”

pamojja
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#18  Post by pamojja » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:25 am

ofonorow wrote:A tube has an inside and an outside.

Usually it's in between - in the arteries walls, which decrease the tube-diameter - definition by wikipedia:

Arteriosclerosis is the thickening, hardening and loss of elasticity of the walls of arteries.[1] This process gradually restricts the blood flow to one's organs and tissues and can lead to severe health risks brought on by atherosclerosis, which is a specific form of arteriosclerosis caused by the buildup of fatty plaques, cholesterol, and some other substances in and on the artery walls.[2]

The lesions of arteriosclerosis begin as the intima (innermost layer of blood vessel wall) of the arterial wall start to fill up with the deposition of cellular wastes. As these start to mature, they can take different forms of arteriosclerosis. All are linked through common features such as the stiffening of arterial vessels, thickening of arterial walls and degenerative nature of the disease.[4][5]

If the arteries wall grow and extent to the outside, it would be an aneurysm:

An aneurysm is a localized, blood-filled balloon-like bulge in the wall of a blood vessel.[1] Aneurysms can occur in any blood vessel, with particularly lethal examples including aneurysms of the Circle of Willis in the brain, aortic aneurysms affecting the thoracic aorta, and abdominal aortic aneurysms. Aneurysms can arise in the heart itself following a heart attack, including both ventricular and atrial septal aneurysms.

As an aneurysm increases in size, the risk of rupture increases.[2] A ruptured aneurysm can lead to bleeding. Aneurysms are a result of a weakened blood vessel wall, and can be a result of a hereditary condition or an acquired disease. Aneurysms can also be a nidus for clot formation (thrombosis) and embolization. The word is from Greek: ἀνεύρυσμα, aneurysma, "dilation", from ἀνευρύνειν, aneurynein, "to dilate".

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#19  Post by guitarplayer007 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:02 am

I wonder if all this vitamin C I have been taking for 6 months now is at least healing my arteries somewhat

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#20  Post by ofonorow » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:15 am

pamojja,
We've noticed that an angiogram can report an artery wide open (inside) yet a FAST-CT scan can report very high arterial calcium. I suppose the calcium could be accumulating in the ground substance between cells inside the artery (your 3rd dimension) but we assumed it was "filling cracks" on the exterior (outside of the artery) not visible to the camera.
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath
My statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any product mentioned is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”

francisunderwood
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#21  Post by francisunderwood » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:43 pm

confused1 wrote:
guitarplayer007 wrote:I just do light weights, planks, easy cardio. I also play golf and push my cart up and down hills for 4.5 hourd. About a 6 mile hike

I sent you some info on tocotrienols dissolving plaque but I don't think my messages are being sent. Did you get it?

Would you post that info about the tocotrienols, they are of interest to me now.

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#22  Post by confused1 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:41 am

francisunderwood wrote:
confused1 wrote:
guitarplayer007 wrote:I just do light weights, planks, easy cardio. I also play golf and push my cart up and down hills for 4.5 hourd. About a 6 mile hike

I sent you some info on tocotrienols dissolving plaque but I don't think my messages are being sent. Did you get it?

Would you post that info about the tocotrienols, they are of interest to me now.
I'm sorry, I didn't save the links but you can go to Dr. Passwater.com, go the articles section and scroll down to find interviews with a leading expert on tocotrienols. Very informative! Also you can google tocotrienols and plaque and find studies that say they reduce it, whereas tocopherols only prevent and halt the progression. Both tocotrienols and tocopherols are important but they have to be taken separately or they compete for absorption. So I'm inclined to believe you don't get the full benefits from products that contain both, although I have no proof.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#23  Post by guitarplayer007 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:18 pm

Thank you

Return to “Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”