what is the best test to see if pauling therapy is working?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: what is the best test to see if pauling therapy is working?

Post Number:#1  Post by Johnwen » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:54 pm

what is the best test to see if I have heart diease? Calcium score? lp(a) test? something else?

You do mean Disease? Right!

Echocardiogram would get you the best non-invasive, non radioactive idea of the overall function of the heart especially in relation to blood flow! If there’s no physical symptoms before the test, it would be the best route. It also can show if there is any stenosis within the heart!

Coronary computed tomography angiography which they inject iodine contrast to look for blockages! Would be a radioactive test but gives some very impressive images of the heart. Aka: CCTA

If something don’t look right with the CCTA a angiogram which is an invasive and radioactive test where they can get a better look at a suspected problem area would be the next step.

If there’s no abnormality the echo would be best. However if a patient is showing symptoms like chest pain, shortness of breath etc. it would be a angiogram from the get go!
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: what is the best test to see if pauling therapy is working?

Post Number:#2  Post by Joanna45 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:58 am

Zafras
I use a private lab because my doc will not order it and the cost is quite reasonable I paid 47 dollars for a Lipoprotein a test mine was 12 mg/dL

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”