Question for Owen - I have a medicated stent

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Question for Owen - I have a medicated stent

Post Number:#31  Post by confused1 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:20 am

I read your posts with interest and wish I could help, but I'm no doctor. Were I in your shoes I would continue the C, which certainly won't hurt, radically up my K2, D, A, and magnesium intake to help with the calcium problem and think about DMSO. You could follow any dietary advice you choose and still do these things. None of them would hurt and don't need be in opposition to your diet. You seem always to present it as an either or proposition.

A big part healing is mental attitude, or the placebo effect would be non-existent. You constantly say, "I'm screwed." I know your health is causing you anxiety, and believe me I've been there. I thought I was dying everyday for two years so I'm not saying this to berate you, just to get you thinking of your state of mind. Instead, I picture you being a hugely effective spokesman for this method when you're healed. :D
Last edited by confused1 on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

pamojja
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:44 am
Contact:

Re: Question for Owen - I have a medicated stent

Post Number:#32  Post by pamojja » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:22 am

guitarplayer007 wrote:I'm . basically the only who is active here


Active in asking the same already answered questions again and again.
Active in starting multiple thread even on the same day with propagating nothing than doubt (which when verified by older posts, show nothing than lies).
Active in making this forum the anti-vitamin C forum.

Inactive in being able to dissect any scientific paper for accuracy - nor with years of experience in Pauling therapy - therefore unable to answer any questions at all.
Inactive in implementing anything consistently, therefore without benefits spreading dubious doubts in new-comers on a daily basis.
Just asking and again asking, till you're really the only one who is active in your inactivity here.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:20 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Question for Owen - I have a medicated stent

Post Number:#33  Post by guitarplayer007 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Im.not making it anti vitamin C when I constantly confirm im.taking 15 to 20 grams if vitamin C And btw who the hell made you hall monitor. You don't like my posts, then don't respond to them!!!!!

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Question for Owen - I have a medicated stent

Post Number:#34  Post by confused1 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:47 am

guitarplayer007 wrote:Im.not making it anti vitamin C when I constantly confirm im.taking 15 to 20 grams if vitamin C And btw who the hell made you hall monitor. You don't like my posts, then don't respond to them!!!!!
Pamojja and I posted at the same time. Did you see my post?

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:20 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Question for Owen - I have a medicated stent

Post Number:#35  Post by guitarplayer007 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:54 am

Yes I did, thank you

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:20 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Question for Owen - I have a medicated stent

Post Number:#36  Post by guitarplayer007 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:56 am

confused1 wrote:I read your posts with interest and wish I could help, but I'm no doctor. Were I in your shoes I would continue the C, which certainly won't hurt, radically up my K2, D, A, and magnesium intake to help with the calcium problem and think about DMSO. You could follow any dietary advice you choose and still do these things. None of them would hurt and don't need be in opposition to your diet. You seem always to present it as an either or proposition.

A big part healing is mental attitude, or the placebo effect would be non-existent. You constantly say, "I'm screwed." I know your health is causing you anxiety, and believe me I've been there. I thought I was dying everyday for two years so I'm not saying this to berate you, just to get you thinking of your state of mind. Instead, I picture you being a hugely effective spokesman for this method when you're healed. :D



I'm going into the Ornish Heart disease reversal program in January but will continue with the C

pamojja
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:44 am
Contact:

Re: Question for Owen - I have a medicated stent

Post Number:#37  Post by pamojja » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:03 am

guitarplayer007 wrote:You don't like my posts, then don't respond to them!!!!!


I don't like lies and reserve my right to point them out.

francisunderwood
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Question for Owen - I have a medicated stent

Post Number:#38  Post by francisunderwood » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:31 am

pamojja wrote:
guitarplayer007 wrote:I'm . basically the only who is active here


Active in asking the same already answered questions again and again.
Active in starting multiple thread even on the same day with propagating nothing than doubt (which when verified by older posts, show nothing than lies).
Active in making this forum the anti-vitamin C forum.

Inactive in being able to dissect any scientific paper for accuracy - nor with years of experience in Pauling therapy - therefore unable to answer any questions at all.
Inactive in implementing anything consistently, therefore without benefits spreading dubious doubts in new-comers on a daily basis.
Just asking and again asking, till you're really the only one who is active in your inactivity here.


That sums it up for my take on him too. If we could confine all his started threads to one would be great.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:20 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Question for Owen - I have a medicated stent

Post Number:#39  Post by guitarplayer007 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:34 am

Why does it bother, nobody is talking this forum, it's desd..... look how old all the posts are. But not to worry, you won't be hearing from me for quite a while.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:20 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Question for Owen - I have a medicated stent

Post Number:#40  Post by guitarplayer007 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:39 am

Dam.the Liposomal I purchased has soy lecithin in it, guess I need to get a different brand

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Question for Owen - I have a medicated stent

Post Number:#41  Post by confused1 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:25 pm

guitarplayer007 wrote:Dam.the Liposomal I purchased has soy lecithin in it, guess I need to get a different brand
Check out the latest post by Frank51. On my screen it's directly above this thread. Starts with "Heart bypass". Or you can search his name and read his last post. Might be encouraging to you.

pamojja
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:44 am
Contact:

Re: Question for Owen - I have a medicated stent

Post Number:#42  Post by pamojja » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:05 am

guitarplayer007 wrote:Why does it bother, nobody is talking this forum, it's desd..... look how old all the posts are. But not to worry, you won't be hearing from me for quite a while.


It's not about any abstract forum in the depths of the internet, its about humans seeking alternative answers usually only after standard of care has completely failed them.

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 311
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:24 am
Contact:

Re: Question for Owen - I have a medicated stent

Post Number:#43  Post by skwoodwiva » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:13 am

pamojja wrote:
guitarplayer007 wrote:Why does it bother, nobody is talking this forum, it's desd..... look how old all the posts are. But not to worry, you won't be hearing from me for quite a while.


It's not about any abstract forum in the depths of the internet, its about humans seeking alternative answers usually only after standard of care has completely failed them.

Here here!
confused1 too, tumbs up. IRIDOLOGY WOW!

guitarplayer007, this forum is slow at times, yet a wealth of knowledge and expertise (menbers like these 2, NOT TO MENTION MANY MANY OTHERS)!!!

The testimony of which is the "savoriness" of the knowledge.


Return to “Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests