3 months in have some questions

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

fredrik949

3 months in have some questions

Post Number:#1  Post by fredrik949 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:59 pm

Started with 8g of Vitalityc, 6g of L-Lysine and 2 g of Proline just over 3 months ago. Reason for this is that I have high Lipo protein a, but otherwise pretty healthy 34yo male. I have a few questions so far I was hoping someone could help me with:

1. Dehydration- I have noticed I seem more thirsty since I started. Are the large amounts of these supplements causing dehydration? If so is this something to be concerned about? Anything I should be doing to counteract this(hydration supplement like pedialite)?

2.Hip pain- not sure if this is related at all and if so maybe due to number 1, but I have been having some hip pain stemming form my right hip flexor for the last month or so. Usually stiff in the morning and losens up during the day.

3. Dizziness- last few weeks from time to time I have been getting a bit light headed, kind of like my equilibrium is off. It is cold/flue season and I have been getting some mild ear pain form time to time so it could just be that my body is fighting something that is messing with my equilibrium, but wanted to bring it up in case some else had experienced it.

I plan on getting a blood test done in 2 more months to check my lipo protein a levels to see if they are going down. Also another plus I have noticed is that I am usually prone to getting really sick this time of year and been around a lot of sick people and other than some mild symptoms I have stayed clear of the cold/flue.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”