How 'GAADD' is slowly killing North Americans

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

How 'GAADD' is slowly killing North Americans

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:59 am

Owen R. Fonorow, Follow #OWENRFONOROW at twitter

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: How 'GAADD' is slowly killing North Americans

Post Number:#2  Post by zarfas » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:01 pm

i am posting this from the website above that owen linked to, so you know what the heck the link goes to
I dont think this is a good source of info
but, if you think about it, i mean really think about it, ya know, you can do whatever you want, I'm just saying to see to how many word fillers I can use before you just read below or close this thread.
ya know
bling bling
peace out

Most doctors and patients are convinced cholesterol-lowering drugs (CLDs) prevent heart attack. I say, it ain’t so. So what may prove me right? And why is GAADD (Generalized Ascorbic Acid Deficiency Disease) so important?

Fact 1: Years ago I interviewed Dr. Linus Pauling, a two-time Nobel Prize winner. He explained that animals make their own vitamin C and rarely suffer a heart attack. For example, guinea pigs manufacture 13,000 milligrams of C daily

( no they dont!),

but if infection occurs these animals increase the amount to 100,000 mg daily! It indicates that nature provides vitamin C for health. Unfortunately, humans, due to a genetic quirk, lost the ability to manufacture vitamin C eons ago. Now, heart attack is our great killer.

Fact 2: Pauling reported that just 60 mg. of vitamin C is proven to prevent scurvy. We can obtain this amount by eating just one-sixth of an orange. But Pauling added a fact I had not been taught at The Harvard Medical School, that it requires several thousand milligrams of C to prevent heart attack!

Fact 3: I suffered a severe heart attack at age 74. After much thought I decided to take 10,000 mg of vitamin C daily, rather than CLDs. At 93 I’m still alive! I admit this one fact is not good scientific evidence. Maybe I was just lucky to inherit good genes. My mother lived to 94.

Fact 4: The best proof that high C works is Dr. Sydney Bush’s research. He proved that taking 6,000 mg of C daily reversed atherosclerosis in arteries. His monumental discovery is sadly collecting dust. See the dramatic before and after photos on my website, docgiff.com.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:03 pm

Adjusted for body weight, how much do guinea pigs make then?
Owen R. Fonorow, Follow #OWENRFONOROW at twitter

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by zarfas » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:53 pm

ofonorow wrote:Adjusted for body weight, how much do guinea pigs make then?

none
zilch
Guinea pigs are unique among other small mammals in their dietary requirements, since they require Vitamin C. Like humans, they are missing an enzyme that is necessary for the body to make Vitamin C. Therefore, they require supplemental Vitamin C in their diet

Return to “Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”