Drug Eluting Stents

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

nic

Drug Eluting Stents

Post Number:#1  Post by nic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:39 pm

I have medicated stents in the LAD and Circ. inserted just under 3 months ago, and have just started the Pauling Therapy with Quali-C and Lysine, (waiting on my Cardio C to arrive).

Read a few previous discussions about drug eluting stents interfering with the Pauling Therapy.

Any good data or anecdotes on what has worked, what has not?

The Xience stents give off the drug everolimus for a limited time: "drug elution into the coronary wall for weeks to months after stent implantation to reduce the local proliferative healing response."
https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/ ... verview#a2

Might the PT work better after the drug has "eluted out"?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Drug Eluting Stents

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:21 am

From the cases, esp. Carol Smith, more vitamin C (and Unqiue-E vitamin E) - not less -- made her more normal and pain free. (In her case they used a "wrong sized" stent, but adding vitamin C, apparently for pain relief, helped. Her cases are in the book, and at the bottom of PaulingTherapy.com.

So If I had a "medicated" stent, I would be taking vitamin C to bowel tolerance 24/7 - as vitamin C will do better (with lysine and vitamin E) than the reason for the stent. PT should keep the stent from occluding and the arteries re-occluding.

Again, as per my book, they came up with these "medicated" stents to try and kill the process of healing - which is all atherosclerosis really is. Plaque otherwise regrows in 40% of the stents.

Be happy that they didn't use a "radiated" stent
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath
My statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any product mentioned is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”

Return to “Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”