Can PT resolve occlusions in the eye?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Can PT resolve occlusions in the eye?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:40 am

Hello,

I have been using the Pauling protocol for 2-1/2 years, first with capsules, then about 6 months ago I started using the Cardio-C twice a day, morning and night.

My question is: two years ago I had an occlusion in the retinal artery of one of my eyes, causing a blind spot a little off-center. Is it possible that continued use of Cardio-C could dissolve the occlusion over time and improve my sight?

My lipid profile has improved greatly, making my doctor and myself very happy. Although, the doctor still doesn't believe it is from the Pauling Protocol, even though I have had very high cholesterol until the last year. Oh well, it doesn't matter if he believes it works, I am living proof that it does, and that's what counts.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

G

Regarding the eyes, not sure if dead vision can be restored, but we have had reports of our PANACEA True-liposomal helping with some "incurable" eye conditions. Obviously vitamin A at least at Pauling's recommended 25,000 iu daily, but I'd probably go much higher for about a month, e.g. 100,000 iu of retinol.

Then there are minerals, such as zinc, required for eye sight. Strong acid blockers, such as Prilosec and Nexium, make it impossible to absorb various minerals (stomach acid is needed) leading to blindness. So read WHY STOMACH ACID IS GOOD FOR YOU, but Jonathan Wrignt, MD and Lane Lenard, stop any acid blocking medications, and increase your minerals, especially zinc.

Then there are the leutins and other substances beneficial for eyesight..

Finally, I'd consider Intravenous Vitamin C - preferably with DMSO and or MSM. Doctors had noticed improvements in vision on DMSO and studies have shown this IV can improve eyesight.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”