serrapeptase has such overwhelming effect, it begs the Q. Can PT be considered auxiliary to it?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: serrapeptase has such overwhelming effect, it begs the Q. Can PT be considered auxiliary to it?

Post Number:#16  Post by johnyascorbate » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:15 pm

Again, thank you for the information, skwoodwiva. Just order the 120K from doctor's best. How do you take it? First thing on an empty stomach?

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: serrapeptase has such overwhelming effect, it begs the Q. Can PT be considered auxiliary to it?

Post Number:#17  Post by johnyascorbate » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:22 pm

I've been on 120,000 for 5 days, and the noticeable thing is the breathing. Unreal. Sinus mucus has thinned out, but my breathing is incredible, feeling like I can run a marathon.

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#18  Post by skwoodwiva » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:45 am

johnyascorbate wrote:I've been on 120,000 for 5 days, and the noticeable thing is the breathing. Unreal. Sinus mucus has thinned out, but my breathing is incredible, feeling like I can run a marathon.

±-%¤**+;%';--*$#%&&--++-!$%&*88-*%$$#':;//??:'";/++*&'$$$#@&*-++++-*&&& :P :twisted: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :P :? :oops: :roll: :idea: :roll: :wink: :P :oops:

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#19  Post by skwoodwiva » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:12 am

I am on fire now on this topic!
Get on board people!

!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... 1fg4qcuyy7
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"""""“"!""!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://jonbarron.org/article/proteolyt ... me-formula

Just google
Serrapeptase "protase am " "protase 6"

Yes effect is eclipsing all supplementation

From
https://jonbarron.org/article/proteolyt ... me-formula

"Why You Need to Supplement?In a perfect world, we would all eat raw (organic) unprocessed foods that are naturally high in active enzymes.But this isn't a perfect world.Most people eat food that is enzyme deficient (cooking and processing destroy enzymes) and fail to chew food adequately (saliva contains amylase) so their bodies must compensate. The body is forced to divert its production of metabolic proteolytic enzymes into the production of large amounts of pancreatic enzymes in order to break down all of the dead food in our diets. Short term, this is not a problem. Your body can easily handle it. But the long-term consequences of this diversion are enormous. It can lead to everything from a weakened immune system to thickened blood, from pain and inflammation to cardiovascular disease, and from reduced athletic performance to difficulty breathing. Supplementing with proteolytic enzymes offsets this devastating diversion and restores balance."

BrightSideOfLife
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#21  Post by BrightSideOfLife » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:31 am

It sounds like you might have high histamine levels which contribute to sinusitis. This can be caused by Increased Digestive Permeability which provokes an immune reaction and histamine release. It puts the body, Liver & Immune system under considerable stress and can affect the nervous system which tends to affect the circulatory system. A very significant amount of people are affected by this and so far not well recognised by Science and medicine with some research being done but the real connection is not recognised IMO.

Another thing that might be helpful is Vitamin K2. I use a combination of K2-MK4 and MK7 which has helped hardening of my arteries since I got off MSM which is nasty stuff as it affects copper metabolism->collagen production.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#22  Post by pamojja » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:31 am

BrightSideOfLife wrote:..since I got off MSM which is nasty stuff as it affects copper metabolism->collagen production.

How does MSM negatively affect copper metabolism?

BrightSideOfLife
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#23  Post by BrightSideOfLife » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:15 pm

pamojja wrote:
BrightSideOfLife wrote:..since I got off MSM which is nasty stuff as it affects copper metabolism->collagen production.

How does MSM negatively affect copper metabolism?

It eliminates it. I had no problems until I started taking MSM, once I started using it my arteries hardened and my BP rose. Once I stopped it things improved a bit but I have not totally resolved it yet after a few months but things have improved with massive doses of vit K2.

One side effect of MSM is a rise in BP just like I have experienced. It can cause other heart effects too. It can deplete molybdenum and I do supplement with molybdenum. I will never use it again.

Copper is essential for collagen production.

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#24  Post by skwoodwiva » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:18 pm

BrightSideOfLife wrote:It sounds like you might have high histamine levels which contribute to sinusitis. This can be caused by Increased Digestive Permeability which provokes an immune reaction and histamine release. It puts the body, Liver & Immune system under considerable stress and can affect the nervous system which tends to affect the circulatory system. A very significant amount of people are affected by this and so far not well recognised by Science and medicine with some research being done but the real connection is not recognised IMO.

Another thing that might be helpful is Vitamin K2. I use a combination of K2-MK4 and MK7 which has helped hardening of my arteries since I got off MSM which is nasty stuff as it affects copper metabolism->collagen production.

Hmm, great insight as to why I may be so responsive to serrapeptase.
On much K all of them for 3 mo fully & started right after mt CABG late '16 just not as I do now.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#25  Post by pamojja » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:23 pm

BrightSideOfLife wrote:It eliminates it. I had no problems until I started taking MSM, once I started using it my arteries hardened and my BP rose. Once I stopped it things improved a bit but I have not totally resolved it yet after a few months but things have improved with massive doses of vit K2.

One side effect of MSM is a rise in BP just like I have experienced. It can cause other heart effects too. It can deplete molybdenum and I do supplement with molybdenum. I will never use it again.

Copper is essential for collagen production.

Funny, since 9 years I'm fighting a much too high copper to zinc ratio, copper and zinc sometimes even above and below normal respectively. But 5 gram of MSM didn't helped in any way. Also my BP has been consistently at 110/70.

By the way, I'm highly deficient in sulfur. Just shows again that we all come with different preconditions, and what works for some doesn't for others due to bio-chemical individuality.

farside
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#26  Post by farside » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:25 pm

So does serrapeptase dissolve plaque?

What about other proteolytic enzymes?

Bumping thread for any answers ...

Some anwers here:
Evidence suggests that trypsin, papain, and other proteolytic enzymes can break up existing pathogenic immune complexes and even prevent their formation in the first place, enhancing lymphatic drainage.

https://nutritionreview.org/2013/04/controlling-inflammation-proteolytic-enzymes/

the lipases along with nattokinase and/or other proteases help maintain a good blood flow rheology, ensuring delivery of nutrients

https://enzyscience.com/blogs/news/32969731-proteolytic-enzymes-a-novel-approach-in-cardiovascular-dietary-supplementation

Serrapeptase
.... Clinical trials support Serrapeptase ability to benefit chronic sinusitis, fibrocystic breast disease, edema, and plaque accumulations in arteries.

Proteinase
... removes toxic waste and excess free radials that inhibit recovery and cancer. Coupled with Serrapeptase, creates even more fibrinolytic benefits

Nattokinase
Nattokinase is a potent fibrinolytic enzyme .. . could successfully dissolve thrombus

https://michelle-honda-blog.renewyou.ca/proteolytic-enzymes-cancer-and-more/

Bromelain
[Animal trials] Results suggested that bromelain could be used for treating acute thrombophlebitis, as it decreases aggregation of blood platelets, has a cardio-protective effect, ameliorates rejection-induced arterial wall remodelling, prevents thrombin-induced human platelet aggregation as well as reduces thrombus formation.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/51486315_A_review_of_the_use_of_bromelain_in_cardiovascular_diseases/link/00b7d51dbbc25e5ac6000000/download

https://www.drweil.com/health-wellness/body-mind-spirit/heart/serratiopeptidase-enzyme-to-fight-heart-threat/ suggests serrapeptase is an anti-inflammatory but does not have the power to remove plaque.

HOWEVER:
dangerous plaques in blood vessels can rupture by overproducing protein-digesting enzymes.
Some scientists have suspected that an excessive production of protein-digesting enzymes might be linked to ‘vulnerable plaque’ — blood vessel lesions prone to rupture. The findings of our study offer the best cause and effect evidence to date that this is likely the case.
The researchers also observed that the increase in urokinase upped the activity of other protein-digesting enzymes that can eat away at the structural proteins that hold a plaque together. These other enzymes can weaken the framework of the plaque and also promote the self-destruction of nearby smooth muscle cells in the artery.

These enzymes belong to a large family of remodeling enzymes called matrix metalloproteinases, or MMPs. The exact form of MMP implicated in this study hasn’t been determined. Like urokinase, MMPs have helpful roles, depending on the location and circumstances in the body.

Urokinase also activates a substance in blood vessels called plasminogen and turns it into plasmin, another protein-destroying enzyme. In several studies, patients whose blood tests showed a high level of plasminogen activation had an elevated risk of future heart attacks and strokes.

https://www.washington.edu/news/2010/03/29/dangerous-plaques-in-blood-vessels-rupture-by-overproducing-protein-busting-enzymes/

So taking proteolytic enzymes while one has blocked arteries may not be such a good idea. Anyone agree?

And just to complicate the issue :
...reversal of atherosclerosis was accomplished with NK [Nattokinase]. In 26 weeks plaque volume fell by 37%.

... Dr. Wong HATES nattokinase. Of all the proteolyticenzymes it is the only one that does not have a feedback mechanism to let it know when to stop lysing, (i.e. eating) blood proteins.
In nature nattokinase is always found with Vitamin K1 and that prevents the blood from becoming overly thin when eating the natto curd and taking in the nattokinase enzyme. When the nattokinase is extracted from that curd, the Vitamin K is left extracted from that curd, the Vitamin K is left behind. So, of all the proteolytic enzymes it is the one most likely to create the danger of overly thin blood and cause hemorrhagic bleeding issues.

Though nattokinase is highly touted by health food industry hype, the Handbook of Proteolytic Enzymes tells us that nattokinase does not do anything that the serrapeptidase, trypsin, chymotrypsin or papain does not do, including clearing the excess fibrin and adhesion molecules as well as lysing away arterial plaque. In terms of fibrinolysis, nattokinase and In terms of fibrinolysis, nattokinase and serrapeptidase are nearly equal with the serrapeptidase having a slight advantage. Another advantage of using serrapeptidase and the other enzymes is they are considerably safer at doing that job than the nattokinase.

https://www.lifetraininginstitute.org/uploads/1/5/4/9/15495748/3_cleaning_out_arteries.pdf

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”