serrapeptase has such overwhelming effect, it begs the Q. Can PT be considered auxiliary to it?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: serrapeptase has such overwhelming effect, it begs the Q. Can PT be considered auxiliary to it?

Post by Johnwen » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:11 pm

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: serrapeptase has such overwhelming effect, it begs the Q. Can PT be considered auxiliary to it?

Post by pamojja » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:20 pm

skwoodwiva wrote:Can PT be considered auxiliary to it?

The personal effects on me in 1 week @ 1million spu a day.
Is phenomenal.

Depends what your experienced effects were. From other posts I gather it could be Angina which has been stopped? What other symptoms ceased in which way?

PS: where you get such high dose capsules, with 1 million SPU?

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by skwoodwiva » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:17 pm

pamojja wrote:
skwoodwiva wrote:Can PT be considered auxiliary to it?

The personal effects on me in 1 week @ 1million spu a day.
Is phenomenal.

Depends what your experienced effects were. From other posts I gather it could be Angina which has been stopped? What other symptoms ceased in which way?

PS: where you get such high dose capsules, with 1 million SPU?

The angina was precipitated by a stressful time & still exists. Dmso seemed to detox the condition too.I did the S together after 1 day on D.

So really I cannot be sure what is the result of what.
Do any get insomnia on 50 ml of Dmso?

The S dose is standard for fertility. Many good sources say a mil can be needed for anything. Dr Best 120s.
Many testimonies of 2 m or more.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by pamojja » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:11 am

skwoodwiva wrote:The angina was precipitated by a stressful time & still exists. Dmso seemed to detox the condition too.I did the S together after 1 day on D.

So really I cannot be sure what is the result of what.
Do any get insomnia on 50 ml of Dmso?

I did get abdominal ramblings when I started Dmso before sleep, and accordingly needed much more time to fall asleep. Its improving with time.

9 years ago when I started Paulings therapy found out, that a dose of CoQ10 above 150mg (half of that with ubiquinol) stopped any stress related (physical or mental) angina-like chest pains. That has hold true till now, only that if I drop below that dose the pains are back, now without stress. Despite being free of these chest-pains my 80% blockage at my abdominal aorta didn't decrease.

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post by johnyascorbate » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:35 pm

I don't mean to get too far off topic, but this post has introduced me to serrapeptase. I don't have heart disease, would just like to take it for the all-encompassing benefits. From what I have read, there doesn't seem to be too much risk, however there isn't as much data as I would like. Johnwen, are there any things to consider before starting this supplement in regards to side effects and dose? Thank you!

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by skwoodwiva » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:39 pm

johnyascorbate wrote:I don't mean to get too far off topic, but this post has introduced me to serrapeptase. I don't have heart disease, would just like to take it for the all-encompassing benefits. From what I have read, there doesn't seem to be too much risk, however there isn't as much data as I would like. Johnwen, are there any things to consider before starting this supplement in regards to side effects and dose? Thank you!

I am going on 1.5 mil now, it just gets better. I can breath like a horse!

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post by johnyascorbate » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:55 pm

skwoodwiva wrote:I am going on 1.5 mil now, it just gets better. I can breath like a horse!

Amazing. This stuff sounds great, I'm very late to the party.

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by skwoodwiva » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:50 pm

I take 360 spu ~ 5 times a day.
Typical response
30 min later I can clear my nose with a some manual help & blowing. It gets wide open phenomenal for me. This allows full NO production even runng hard....
Then it starts to congest in 2 to 3 hrs then I start over...

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by skwoodwiva » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:20 am

There is much "drilling" with my pinky to open the nasal passages. 1 or 2 120 dose each hr or 2 seems best now.

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post by johnyascorbate » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:42 pm

Thanks for the info. Can't wait to start it.

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post by johnyascorbate » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:23 am

I'm seeing a lot of conflicting information online regarding serrapeptase's ability to thin the blood and cause bleeding. Can anyone clear this up for me?

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by skwoodwiva » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:15 pm

I take my usual Nutrasea 5 gr as well as lots of fermented garlic and curcumin concentrate. No issues or bruising

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”