Well its been almost 13 months on the LP therapy

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Well its been almost 13 months on the LP therapy

Post Number:#16  Post by guitarplayer007 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:00 am

sammy12345 wrote:High lysine to arginine ratio which is found in casein, and meat protein actually causes atherosclerosis. The opposite ratio is found in fish, which is the healthiest protein, and soy, and plant protein in general which is also healthy. And it might be the palmitic acid to oleic acid ratio in dairy, and meat that causes disease which is a different ratio to what is found in high fat plant foods such as nuts. Just replace all meat with fish, and other seafood if wanting to still eat animal flesh plus the wide variety of fresh fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, each day. Super foods high in most essential nutrients are rice bran cereal, brewers/bakers yeast, wheat germ, wheat bran, and not as high in b vitamins as yeast or rice bran, but high in vitamin c, and k is wheat grass.

Thank you, I never liked fish, but I believe its time to go plant based again
Ken

sammy12345
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#17  Post by sammy12345 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:13 am

/
Last edited by sammy12345 on Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#18  Post by guitarplayer007 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:59 am

No been eating chicken and lots of vegetables.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#19  Post by guitarplayer007 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:05 am

I have a hard time living without animal protein but going to give it another try. I do have to watch my sugar because I'm prediabetic. And that can be hard living the vegan lifestyle
Ken

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#20  Post by guitarplayer007 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:21 am

My last LPa was in the high range although the dangerous small LDL particles have come down about 40% they were around 1300 now down to 644 . I'm 5'5 I've lost about 10 pounds since I cut out all refined carbs and weighed 145 this morning. I have a solid build, I used to be into bodybuilding in my 30's and 40's I'm 58 and stopped hardcover lifting about 10 years ago right before my Stent in 2009. I do some light lifting and cardio. I do take loads of lysine and proline along with between 15 to 20 grams of vitamin C. I understand non starchy vegetables are fine bit they don't fill you up like starchy ones, potatoes, beans etc.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#21  Post by guitarplayer007 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:04 am

My A1C has been about 5.7 for many years. I just took a glucose challenge test that really looks at how your body handles sugar, should have results in couple of weeks. Yes my testosterone is low, how would you suggest raising it?
Thanks

Ken

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#22  Post by guitarplayer007 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:15 am

I tried Androgel like 5 years ago, didn't seem to do anything? So getting even leaner, my abs are showing now pretty much. So I should try a prescition drug?

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#23  Post by guitarplayer007 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:45 am

Thank you! !!

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#24  Post by guitarplayer007 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:27 am

I don't know, plus I have a very high calcium score and according to Dr. Rath it takes 6 months just to stop calcium progression. So in my case it could take 2 years or more to improve. Again this latest video which I have to watch again Rath kind states that this protocol might not work on advanced coronary disease saying it's more complex then just small calcium deposits.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#25  Post by guitarplayer007 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:45 pm

Plant based works, been proven numerous times.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#26  Post by pamojja » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:12 am

zarfas wrote:so LP worked for you?
what was it you were doing exactly>?
taking how much vitamin C?
how much lysine/proline?
how much vit K2?

I ask for clear answers because guitarplayer007 is always posting about how LP is working for him, yet he wont take vit k2(or asks, "how much should I take?")

Guitarplayer007 is actually posting since 1 year - long before he even knew what doses Linus Pauling's therapy entails - that it isn't working for him.

Since I had the impression that there is such a strong nocebo-effect - sabotaging even the taking of correct doses of each nutrient required from the beginning - that it would be better for him to follow a protocol he has full faith in. For a change, by giving one's all to it.

LP worked for my PAD (intermittent claudication). Other additions/interventions helped with prediabetes, again others with a fatty liver, CKD 1, COPD 1, and many other miner ailments. Therefore my actual protocol has grown to much more than simple Linus Pauling therapy, due to such a variety of preconditions. Now either in remission, or it's progression halted.

Therefore my whole protocol - with all essential or conditionally essential nutrients, herbal extracts and phytochemicals, many Ayurvedic, with no clear distinction where one helped the one or the other (precondition) - would confuse guitarplayer even much, much further, and leave him totally perplexed as what to take or do.

But I posted a link to it in this other thread (and for preventing even more confusion, hope he doesn't find it).

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#27  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:35 am

pamojja wrote:
zarfas wrote:so LP worked for you?
what was it you were doing exactly>?
taking how much vitamin C?
how much lysine/proline?
how much vit K2?

I ask for clear answers because guitarplayer007 is always posting about how LP is working for him, yet he wont take vit k2(or asks, "how much should I take?")

Guitarplayer007 is actually posting since 1 year - long before he even knew what doses Linus Pauling's therapy entails - that it isn't working for him.

Since I had the impression that there is such a strong nocebo-effect - sabotaging even the taking of correct doses of each nutrient required from the beginning - that it would be better for him to follow a protocol he has full faith in. For a change, by giving one's all to it.

LP worked for my PAD (intermittent claudication). Other additions/interventions helped with prediabetes, again others with a fatty liver, CKD 1, COPD 1, and many other miner ailments. Therefore my actual protocol has grown to much more than simple Linus Pauling therapy, due to such a variety of preconditions. Now either in remission, or it's progression halted.

Therefore my whole protocol - with all essential or conditionally essential nutrients, herbal extracts and phytochemicals, many Ayurvedic, with no clear distinction where one helped the one or the other (precondition) - would confuse guitarplayer even much, much further, and leave him totally perplexed as what to take or do.

But I posted a link to it in this other thread (and for preventing even more confusion, hope he doesn't find it).

You are a real censored I see, you know nothing about me, I took all of LP recommendations on top of Raths recommendations so don't fucking tell me I don't know what I'm doing. Do you really think this works for everyone...lol It doesn't because if it did people would be spreading the word like wildfire yet I see this forum and hardly anyone ever posts about how much better they are !!! I have had OWENS book when I first started this 13 months ago!!!!

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#28  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:41 am

zarfas wrote:
guitarplayer007 wrote:I have a hard time living without animal protein but going to give it another try. I do have to watch my sugar because I'm prediabetic. And that can be hard living the vegan lifestyle
Ken

where are you from, Ken?
get some eggwhites, loads of protein, fat free and loads of lysine/proline

if you are prediabetic, then lose fat,, what's your height/weight? bodyfat level?
eating non-starchy veggies, isnt going to cause blood sugar issues
do you lift weights? do cardio?

I think we have narrowed into why PT isnt helping, although, you cant quantitative that statement with an LpA reading? or can you

I'm from New Jersey USA

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#29  Post by pamojja » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:59 am

guitarplayer007 wrote:Do you really think this works for everyone...lol It doesn't because if it did people would be spreading the word like wildfire yet I see this forum and hardly anyone ever posts about how much better they are !!! I have had OWENS book when I first started this 13 months ago!!!!

No, it doesn't work if you think, as still in August last year, Rath's recommendations you said you followed at that time are the same as Linus Paulings. Which already much longer ago you doubted, would help your severe case. Therefore I repeatedly advised: follow a protocol you trust and your doubt doesn't self-sabotage. It can't work this way.

But maybe your anger is a good thing. For you to more proactively fight for your health, fighting those who had success with it - and so many others here you even deny would exist - is ultimately only wasting your time.
Last edited by pamojja on Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#30  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:04 am

I'm not fighting people, I'm happy if it works for people, I'm just saying it hasn't worked for me, in fact my angina comes on easier now then it did 12 months ago. I'm taking so many micro-nutritrients along with the C and lysine and proline. Is it possible that it doesn't work everyone?

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”