Well its been almost 13 months on the LP therapy

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Well its been almost 13 months on the LP therapy

Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:40 am

And my CVD is getting worse not better unfortunately. My Angina comes on a lot easier now then it did 12 months ago, basically sometimes just taking the garbage out which is not strenuous at all and I feel some pressure in my jaw/face...That's my typical Angina feeling . And from the looks on this forum which is always so quiet I would say most people have the same result as I do.
Looks like I have to try whole food plant based diet again, its my last hope at having a someone what normal life :(
Ken

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: Well its been almost 13 months on the LP therapy

Post by skwoodwiva » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:39 am

guitarplayer007 wrote:And my CVD is getting worse not better unfortunately. My Angina comes on a lot easier now then it did 12 months ago, basically sometimes just taking the garbage out which is not strenuous at all and I feel some pressure in my jaw/face...That's my typical Angina feeling . And from the looks on this forum which is always so quiet I would say most people have the same result as I do.
Looks like I have to try whole food plant based diet again, its my last hope at having a someone what normal life :(
Ken

I actually went through a bout of angina (mild in arms-a nitrostat confirmed it. I took ~ 5 that one week.) a few months back see My Journey.
It was due mostly to (anxiety induced-maybe) hyperventilation. The serrapeptase has helped me to breathe normally. Also NO produced by nose breathing, alone calms me 24/7

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:43 am

I heard that Serrapeptase is good for removing plaque but I'm getting diem on all these natural therapies, they don't seem to work

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by skwoodwiva » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:11 pm

guitarplayer007 wrote:I heard that Serrapeptase is good for removing plaque but I'm getting diem on all these natural therapies, they don't seem to work

Try 1 then up to 2 million spu
Women take 1 mill for infertility with no side effects.
KAL brand is cheap, but you need to convert to spu

tjallen
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by tjallen » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:13 pm

guitarplayer007, it's a shame that vitamin C, proline and lysine aren't working for you, but very few things work for everyone who tries them. I'd try skwoodwiva's suggestion of serrapeptase, as well as chondroitin sulfate, in addition to the vitamin C, proline and lysine. I found improvement with blood flow after adding these two things to Pauling's suggestions, so it might work for you.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:35 pm

Thanks tjallan

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by pamojja » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:51 pm

Read here what's the deeper problem why it isn't working for Ken: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13608&p=50662#p50662

He still believes Linus Pauling therapy is just high-dose vitamin C and l-lysine. Or a Dr. Rath version of that. He hasn't followed what Linus Pauling recommended just for maintaining good health in his '86 book:

How to Live Longer and Feel Better
  • Take vitamin C every day, 6 grams to 18 g (6000 to 18,000 milligrams), or more. Do not miss a single day.
  • Take vitamin E every day, 400 IU, 800 IU, or 1600 IU.
  • Take one or two Super-B tablets every day, to provide good amounts of the B-vitamins.
  • Take 25,000 IU vitamin A tablet every day.
  • Take a mineral supplement every day, such as one tablet of the Bronson vitamin-mineral formula, which provides 100 mg of calcium, 18 mg of iron, 0.15 mg of iodine, 1 mg of copper, 25 mg of magnesium, 3 mg of manganese, 15 mg of zinc, 0.015 mg of molybdenum, 0.015 mg of chromium, and 0.015 mg of selenium.
  • Keep your intake of ordinary sugar (sucrose, raw sugar, brown sugar, honey) to 50 pounds per year, which is half the present U.S. average. Do not add sugar to tea or coffee. Do not eat high-sugar foods. Avoid sweet desserts. Do not drink soft drink.
  • Except for avoiding sugar, eat what you like - but not too much of any one food. Eggs and meat are good foods. Also you should eat some vegetables and fruits. Do not eat so much food as to become obese.
  • Drink plenty of water every day.
  • Keep active; take some exercise. Do not at any time exert yourself physically to an extent far beyond what you are accustomed to.
  • Drink alcoholic beverages only in moderation.
  • Do not smoke cigarettes.
  • Avoid stress. Work at a job that you like. Be happy with your family

I tried to explain repeatedly in the past. But till now he doesn't understands that vitamin C and lysine, or Rath's approach, isn't what others here understand as being part and parcel of PT.

He really is in such a tiresome situation that he can't understand.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:57 pm

pamojja wrote:Read here what's the deeper problem why it isn't working for Ken: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13608&p=50662#p50662

He still believes Linus Pauling therapy is just vitamin high-dose vitamin C and l-lysine. Or a Dr. Rath version of that. He hasn't followed what Linus Pauling recommended just for maintaining good health in his '86 book:

How to Live Longer and Feel Better
  • Take vitamin C every day, 6 grams to 18 g (6000 to 18,000 milligrams), or more. Do not miss a single day.
  • Take vitamin E every day, 400 IU, 800 IU, or 1600 IU.
  • Take one or two Super-B tablets every day, to provide good amounts of the B-vitamins.
  • Take 25,000 IU vitamin A tablet every day.
  • Take a mineral supplement every day, such as one tablet of the Bronson vitamin-mineral formula, which provides 100 mg of calcium, 18 mg of iron, 0.15 mg of iodine, 1 mg of copper, 25 mg of magnesium, 3 mg of manganese, 15 mg of zinc, 0.015 mg of molybdenum, 0.015 mg of chromium, and 0.015 mg of selenium.
  • Keep your intake of ordinary sugar (sucrose, raw sugar, brown sugar, honey) to 50 pounds per year, which is half the present U.S. average. Do not add sugar to tea or coffee. Do not eat high-sugar foods. Avoid sweet desserts. Do not drink soft drink.
  • Except for avoiding sugar, eat what you like - but not too much of any one food. Eggs and meat are good foods. Also you should eat some vegetables and fruits. Do not eat so much food as to become obese.
  • Drink plenty of water every day.
  • Keep active; take some exercise. Do not at any time exert yourself physically to an extent far beyond what you are accustomed to.
  • Drink alcoholic beverages only in moderation.
  • Do not smoke cigarettes.
  • Avoid stress. Work at a job that you like. Be happy with your family

I tried to explain repeatedly in the past. But till now he doesn't understands that vitamin C and lysine, or Rath's approach, isn't what others here understand as being part and parcel of PT.

He really is in such a tiresome situation that he can't understand.

You have no fucking clue, im.taking everything LP says to take in his book!!!!! Btw how many studies on humans did LP do? None!!!! How many did Rath do, at least 1 because they show is plaque gone after 12 month's, of course that patient had mine plaque. I have severe.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by pamojja » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:15 pm

guitarplayer007 wrote: Btw how many studies on humans did LP do? None!!!!

As already said in that other thread, find something you could give all your attention to, in all its details. If you don't believe it could work from the beginning, you wont, and it can't work in that haphazard way.

I also have it very severe, with a 80% blockage at my abdominal aorta. And it took more than 5 years to reverse a 60% walking-disability from it.

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by skwoodwiva » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:38 pm

Last edited by skwoodwiva on Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:47 pm

I take everything that's in the book that Owen wrote

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by pamojja » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:02 am

guitarplayer007 wrote:I take everything that's in the book that Owen wrote

In August last year you said on being asked, that you use what Dr. Rath recommends in his book. After which the enormous differences to Linus Pauling's therapy was pointed out to. Therefore, the longest time you could've taken Linus Pauling therapy till now is 7 months.

As already pointed out many times before, that might not cut it if it is very severe. In my severe case it took almost as many years to reverse a 60% walking-disabilty. Though already after 1 year I had clear sign of progress (intermittent claudication having improved from 3-400 meter to being able to walk 1 hour).

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post by guitarplayer007 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:54 am

I take all the supplement LP says to take as well as what Rath recommends. I average between 15 and 20 grams of vitamin C a day. Maybe it's my fillings,my root canals who the hell knows anymore. I guess when I first started after reading all the testomonials I thought I would feel a difference quickly, boy was I wrong

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by skwoodwiva » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:48 pm

guitarplayer007 wrote:I take all the supplement LP says to take as well as what Rath recommends. I average between 15 and 20 grams of vitamin C a day. Maybe it's my fillings,my root canals who the hell knows anymore. I guess when I first started after reading all the testomonials I thought I would feel a difference quickly, boy was I wrong

I am divorcing , not related, well yea it is, to my better health, no more enablers in my life lol...

Anyway I will use the property settlement to go to the best LA school where thet want gold patients because no one in LA ever wants gold & they must train...cheap for me!

sammy12345
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammy12345 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:28 am

/
Last edited by sammy12345 on Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”