lysine arginine ratio and atherosclerosis

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: lysine arginine ratio and atherosclerosis

Post Number:#16  Post by zarfas » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:52 am

sammy12345 wrote:Interesting. Would have to look on nutrtiondata to see the AA content of different foods.

The top 2 fatty acids in the body are oleic, and then palmitic, and they are both in eggs, animal products, and nuts however in eggs they are in a certain ratio, and in nuts the ratio is different. Studies on palmitic acid alone show it causes bad disease, and oleic does the opposite but because both are present in eggs which do cause disease, and nuts which dont it may be their ratio. Look up the ratios on nutritiondata.org

And animal protein causes disease but not fish protein because of lysine/arginine which was in another thread. And the steroid hormones from a dead baby chicken cause disease.

what is telling you animal protien, causes disease?
what disease?
and what proteins are causing this disease?

I understand that fat can lead to disease, ie dr mcdougal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyRuDpqYuvY

you keep talking about eggs, eggwhites are fine, they are non fat.... even dean ornish says that are ok

do you have any reference for what you are saying? although, it doesnt matter much , as I eat a low fat diet

sammy12345
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#17  Post by sammy12345 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:01 am

Mcdougall is a quack. He deliberately with holds information on the b vitamins eg thiamine; deficiency of which is common.
Cow, and chicken protein cause disease not fish or plant protein.

Egg whites only have a tiny amount of riboflavin, and selenium in them so why even bother eating them?
Just look for studies on palmitic acid, and its effect there is a lot.
Or ones on casein vs soy protein.

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#18  Post by zarfas » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:01 pm

sammy12345 wrote:Mcdougall is a quack. He deliberately with holds information on the b vitamins eg thiamine; deficiency of which is common.
Cow, and chicken protein cause disease not fish or plant protein.

Egg whites only have a tiny amount of riboflavin, and selenium in them so why even bother eating them?
Just look for studies on palmitic acid, and its effect there is a lot.
Or ones on casein vs soy protein.

are you reading my posts? I eat them for the proline/lysine
I dont eat soy protein or caseim
I get lots of thiamine via b vitaine pills, fruit/veggie likie mccdougal/orimish say to eat
cooked meat is high in fat and HCAs, just loook for studies on HCA in cooked food, loads of them there!

you arent changing anything in anyones habbits, what was your point again?

sammy12345
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#19  Post by sammy12345 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:45 pm

Okay.
Gelatin powder is 4 times higher in proline than egg white http://nutritiondata.self.com/foods-000 ... 000-w.html
Soy is good casein is bad
b vitamins are better obtained from food as they exists in the multiple different forms eg thiamine exists as all the phosphate esters
Yes cooked meat has the same bad palmitic : oleic acid ratio, and same bad arginine lyisne ratio as cows milk/eggs, and yes HCAs that are bad, and the female cow hormones

It is a public forum, and AFAIK anyone including me is free to post here even if you think my opinion is worth less than everyone elses.

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#20  Post by zarfas » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:04 am

sammy12345 wrote:Okay.
Gelatin powder is 4 times higher in proline than egg white http://nutritiondata.self.com/foods-000 ... 000-w.html
Soy is good casein is bad
b vitamins are better obtained from food as they exists in the multiple different forms eg thiamine exists as all the phosphate esters
Yes cooked meat has the same bad palmitic : oleic acid ratio, and same bad arginine lyisne ratio as cows milk/eggs, and yes HCAs that are bad, and the female cow hormones

It is a public forum, and AFAIK anyone including me is free to post here even if you think my opinion is worth less than everyone elses.

nah on gelatin's protein since it can't be digested properly
soy is good?
depends what you are talking about?
Soy isolate protein..well....see whatdr Russel Blaylock says about that and other Endotoxins

I get lots of B vitamins from foods, fruit/veggies and take pills to get more...
I dont drink milk/dairy, so irrelevant, see Death by calicum book by dr levey...do some research

cooked meat have HCAS, so marinate your meat, if you eat it,, which I rarely do

Im not here to specifically benifet anyone but me, I wanted to see what the F you talking about.....so far, nuthin other than taking up my time to correct your thinking. 8)

but you've been here about 2 months, I'll see what you say/do as the time goeson
this isnt a public forum....why do you think that? members only can post here..... FYI!! :mrgreen:

sammy12345
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#21  Post by sammy12345 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:09 am

Soy food like tofu or edamame is good.
I never said soy protein isolate nice strawman.
Blaylock is a bit of a quack too.
The fatty acids in cooking oil turn into disease causing fatty acids when heated up too

All you have been doing so far is straw manning., and doing nuthin other than taking up my time to correct your thinking. 8)

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#22  Post by zarfas » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:47 am

sammy12345 wrote:Soy food like tofu or edamame is good.
I never said soy protein isolate nice strawman.
Blaylock is a bit of a quack too.
The fatty acids in cooking oil turn into disease causing fatty acids when heated up too

All you have been doing so far is straw manning., and doing nuthin other than taking up my time to correct your thinking. 8)

I wasnt intending to make a strawman, just when I think of soy, that's the stuff I think about......if you had something about soy, be more clear what you are talkin about, like you finally did say a few soy things

blaylock is a quak? so is mcdougall, unlike the reference you dont give
on another forum, they call pauling an "outlier"..seems they have good info and I see nothing to disprove what they say
what abut Dean ornish, is he quak also?

heating up fatty acids??? what are you talking about? nice, non sequitur

sammy12345
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#23  Post by sammy12345 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:23 pm

When fatty acids are boiled they turn into weird disease causing ones. You sound like you know but are playing dumb.

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#24  Post by zarfas » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:38 pm

sammy12345 wrote:When fatty acids are boiled they turn into weird disease causing ones. You sound like you know but are playing dumb.

???

I dont that, and more importantly,I dont know why you are bringing it up.
I dont eat much fat, and nothing, Cept maybe cheeseless pizza, that is cooked//

sammy12345
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#25  Post by sammy12345 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:05 am

is why i brought it up. Are you going to lie every single time you respond or I post something? I guess so. Anyway won't be on here much anymore soon because getting better taking PABA

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#26  Post by zarfas » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:14 am

sammy12345 wrote:

is why i brought it up. Are you going to lie every single time you respond or I post something? I guess so. Anyway won't be on here much anymore soon because getting better taking PABA

??? I have no idea what you are talking about
I have told you , I dont eat much that is "heated" up, unless you count heating up veggies, to put in my vitamix

more strawmen you are making

you have nothing useful to add to this forum

Return to “Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”