Should you exercise after a heart attack?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Should you exercise after a heart attack?

Post Number:#1  Post by Frodo » Fri May 04, 2018 2:26 am

Research say Yes!
Joseph Mercola writes in his new article:
„Research presented at the 2018 European Society of Cardiology congress found that increasing activity after a heart attack cuts your risk of dying within the next four years in half“.
(Look at fitness.mercola.com: Should you exercise after a heart attack?)

OK, I already knew it. Therefore I‘ll start now on my every day 10 km running-round.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Should you exercise after a heart attack?

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Fri May 04, 2018 4:17 am

Frodo wrote:OK, I already knew it. Therefore I‘ll start now on my every day 10 km running-round.

Are you accustomed to 10km runs? Never forget what Pauling said about exercise:

How to Live Longer and Feel Better

Take vitamin C every day, 6 grams to 18 g (6000 to 18,000 milligrams), or more. Do not miss a single day.
Take vitamin E every day, 400 IU, 800 IU, or 1600 IU.
Take one or two Super-B tablets every day, to provide good amounts of the B-vitamins.
Take 25,000 IU vitamin A tablet every day.
Take a mineral supplement every day, such as one tablet of the Bronson vitamin-mineral formula, which provides 100 mg of calcium, 18 mg of iron, 0.15 mg of iodine, 1 mg of copper, 25 mg of magnesium, 3 mg of manganese, 15 mg of zinc, 0.015 mg of molybdenum, 0.015 mg of chromium, and 0.015 mg of selenium.
Keep your intake of ordinary sugar (sucrose, raw sugar, brown sugar, honey) to 50 pounds per year, which is half the present U.S. average. Do not add sugar to tea or coffee. Do not eat high-sugar foods. Avoid sweet desserts. Do not drink soft drink.
Except for avoiding sugar, eat what you like - but not too much of any one food. Eggs and meat are good foods. Also you should eat some vegetables and fruits. Do not eat so much food as to become obese.
Drink plenty of water every day.
Keep active; take some exercise. Do not at any time exert yourself physically to an extent far beyond what you are accustomed to.
Drink alcoholic beverages only in moderation.
Do not smoke cigarettes.
Avoid stress. Work at a job that you like. Be happy with your family.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#3  Post by Frodo » Fri May 04, 2018 5:21 am

Yes, I am. I was a long distance runner, also called ultra runner. 100 km and more.

But on the other hand, perhaps interesting: The story of Dr. Godfrey. You can find it at:
edubily.de/2016/11/wie-kranke-herzen-heilen-koennten/

The article is unfortunately in german. But the references and studies are in english.
I did HIIT and the damaged part of my heart muscle begins working again. Of course, you should never try it without your physician.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Sun May 20, 2018 8:11 am

I think the answer is Yes - with the caveats that a) you have discovered the Pauling therapy, and are taking the correct high doses, b) have rebuilt your arterial system and have a fully nourished heart, and C) are without risk of an infarction (weak artery ready to burst and cause the clotting cascade.)

There is an excellent discussion of the "clotting" issue in Dr. Levy's book STOP AMERICA'S NUMBER ONE KILLER.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”