What should I take given my CVD condition?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

What should I take given my CVD condition?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:25 am

From the email...

My friend [R.S.C. H.] is a distributor for your products and has suggested I contact you. I would like to know which product is recommended for me. I have type II diabetes, high cholesterol, and stents in my heart, due to a heart attach last ear. I also have frequent angina pains in my left arm and decreased libido. I sound like a mess!. The doctors have me on a regime of 7 different medications, which eep some control, but I want to get well completely.

I am also interested in whether I could become a distributor (like Rowan), for Tower Laboratories products?

Sincerely,

A. K. Australia

Thanks for contacting me. First, even if you wberen't in Australia, I'd say make the distributorship your lowest priority. Something to consider AFTER you get well and can champion Linus Pauling's ideas from your own experience.

Re
> I would like to know which product is recommended for me.

Well, the overall theory that describes your problem and solution are
available on DVD See:
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/8/prweb545315.htm

and a recent book by heart doctor/cardiologist Thomas Levy, MD
http://www.livonbooks.com

as well as the web site already mentioned.

In a nutshell - take at least 10,000mg of vitamin C per day, perhaps starting with 500 mg every 4 hours, and slowly increasing to bowel tolerance.

As far as the products, if you can afford it, Tower Ascorsine-9 has most everything you require (save certain fat solubles). However, your Diabetes complicates things. You need to reverse it first.

>I have type II diabetes,

The explanation and means to reverse this form of diabetes is posted at http://healingmatters.com. Every person who I have pointed to this web site, and has provided me with feedback, has reported success.

Basically, unatural (e.g. trans fats) affect cell membranes over time, making it hard for the cells to absorb sugar (glucose) from the blood stream. It turns out that vitamin C uses the same "insulin mediated transport" through the cell membrane, so if you have Type II, you have trouble getting vitamin C into your cells too!!!!

The solution is to eliminate all artificial fats from the diet, and replace with good, natural Omega/3 oils until blood sugar returns to normal.

>high cholesterol,

High cholesterol is your friend right now. It is your body's way for compensating for the disease. If and when you lower your blood sugar, and eliminate "chronic scurvy", the cholesterol will come down on its own - naturally.

In my opinion, taking a drug to artifically lower ordinary cholesterol is potentially dangerous.

>and stents in my heart, due to a heart attach last year.

Medicated? People have generally reported good success on Pauling's vitamin C/lysine protocol, but if it is a medicated stent, you have an additional source of toxicity that may require even more vitamin C to overcome.

>I also have frequent angina pains in my left arm and decreased libido.

I would work up to at least 2 jars of either the Tower Ascorsine-9, or Heart Technology, if that is all you can afford, until the angina decreases.

You may have to add vitamin C as ascorbic acid (500 mg pills) between servings.

>I sound like a mess!. The doctors have me on a regime of 7 different medications, which keep some control, but I want to get well completely.

Most of these medications CAUSE some form of heart disease. In particular, they probably make it hard for your body to make its own Coenzyme Q10, and this important vitamin-like energy producing nutrient declines with age. I would recommend starting at least 300 mg of CoQ10. Up to 600 mg daily if you aren't willing to stop the drugs.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Add K2

Post Number:#2  Post by Ralph Lotz » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:14 am

K2 will prevent your arteries from turning to stone.
It is probably safe to take 45 micrograms daily even if on coumadin, but ask/tell your doc.
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”