Help for High Blood Pressure w/history of Breast Cancer

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Help for High Blood Pressure w/history of Breast Cancer

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:34 am

Hello Dr. Fonorow,
I spoke to the Vitamin C Foundation people and they reccomended I e-mail you. I am concerned re. my CRP test coming back at a level 5. All of my other tests were in normal range. I have high blood pressure, with the diastolic being mostly over 100. usuaql blood pressure is 159/110. My Dr. just put me on vasotec (enalapril maleate)10 mg's;2 per day. I had a Dow chemical implant due to breast cancer in 1988. It was removed in 1992, however it had ruptured in 1989, hence I was running around with silicon in my system,for at least 4years.
I hope you can recommend the best treatment possible for a case such as I. I am a naturalist, and prefer natural treatments. I am very upset that I have to take prescription medications,but one can't fool around with high blood pressure.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Thank-you,

Hello,

You failed to mention the most important element of health? How much vitamin C have you been taking, and are you now taking?

Everything else is secondary, in my opinion.

The basic information is in the Linus Pauling book HOW TO LIVE LONGER AND FEEL BETTER. I am over 50, have been following Pauling's advice since 1986, and I do not take any prescription or OTC drugs.

The book WhAT YOUR DOCTOR MAY NOT TELL YOU ABOUT BREAST CANCER by John Lee with Virginia Hopkins is also worth taking the time to read (Natural Progesterone and breast cancer).

After you discover your vitamin C requirements, you will know whether it alone can improve your health and lower your blood pressure. Start with 500 mg of ascorbic acid every 4 hours, and gradually increase until bowel tolerance, see: http://www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm If this doesn't improve your blood pressure within 30 days, we can suggest other methods.

Owen
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”