Low Blood Sugar after taking Vitamin C

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Low Blood Sugar after taking Vitamin C

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:26 am

Dear Owen
Hi!
My friend from the USA just arrived with my orders of Heart Tech and Ascorsine 9 ; Immediately, I took a glass of water and stirred 6 scoops of Ascorsine 9 and gave it to my Uncle.&nbsp; After an hour, he started feeling dizzy/sleepy and complained of tremors.&nbsp; I took his BP and it was 130/70.I took his Blood Sugar and it is below the normal limits.&nbsp; I immediately gave him a little honey and fresh watermelon juice to normalize the sugar levels. Does this something to do with his taking of Ascorsine 9?</div>

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks

6 scoops right off the bat in one drink????

It is probably wise to start more slowly. The "correct" starting amount is probably 1 scoop twice or 3 times daily the first day. Then 2 scoops 2 or 3 times daily, monitoring tolerance and reactions.

Slowly increase by a scoop or two, until you get 6 scoops (2 scoops a.m., 2 scoops noon, 2 scoops p.m.)

Come to think of it, I am unfamiliar with their new scoops? What is the serving size? If a scoop equals a teaspoon then 3 scoops is probably one serving. If so, work up to 3 scoops per drink, and see if he can tolerate 3 scoops, 3 times daily.

There are a great many nutrients in A-9, so identifying a specific reaction to one would be difficult. There are often physcosomatic reactions also. But in any case, I would start slower, and more frequently. Find out how much he can take without a reaction, and try giving that amount every 4 hours.

If he still has the reaction, start with plain vitamin C - 500 mg every 4 hours, then if no reaction, 1000 mg every 4 hours, etc. then introduce the A-9 slowly.

But yes, vitamin C has been shown to reduce blood sugar.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”