Stomach Ache on HT

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Stomach Ache on HT

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:47 am

Hi Owen,
I'm writing to ask a question for my friend who is taking Heart Technology. She has been doing so very well since being on your program for diabetes! She has now lost 41 pounds and her blood pressure is perfect! So she is so happy with the results! However, she sometimes experiences a stomach ache (not diarrhea) after taking the C and wonders what can she take to help that. It seems that I read that baking soda can soften the effects of C, but we need your advice.
Thank you so much for helping!
J. F.

Glad to hear about the positive results. She needs to experiment to determine if she can avoid the pain by adjusting when she takes the HeartTechnology. Most people report that 20 minutes prior to a meal is optimum. Do you know when she is taking it?

If the discomfort persists, then by all means try adding sodium bicabonate to see if this helps the stomach. (Stomach or esophagus? Many people have problems from too LITTLE stomach acid. See the excellent book: WHY STOMACH ACID IS GOOD FOR YOU by Jon Wright.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”