What is the best product for elevated Lp(a)

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

What is the best product for elevated Lp(a)

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:11 am

Dear Dr. Fonorow,

I talked with the Foundation this afternoon; he suggested I email you for suggestions on how to deal with my elevated Lpa. My own MD, who is an internist and knowledgeable in alternative medicine, is open to me trying the lysine/proline/c. I'd like to get it in my area if possible (Forest Park, Il.) I have Dr. Rath's book.

The last Lpa went from 250 to 325, despite taking Niacin.

Sincerely, J.A.

From those units I assume nmol/l (If mg/dl then there is very likely a problem with the test itself)

Well, the product that works best at lowering Lp(a) is the Tower HEART TECHNOLOGY (hearttechnology.com) , and if you can afford it Tower Ascorsine-9 might be even better.

It would be good to have you/doctor monitor your progress. You might even ask him if he would be willing to conduct a study if this works in your case. (We'd be willing to provide him product/Lp(a) test kits if he were willing to conduct a pilot study of 15 or 20 patients with elevated Lp(a).

What we don't know is how long it takes for Lp(a) to reach zero, for some people it may require from 6 to 18 months. But it does go down at the right dosage over time.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”