Woman with 1 Kidney reports problems on A-9

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Woman with 1 Kidney reports problems on A-9

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:39 am

Hi Owen,

This lady called me last night and had a lot of questions that I wasn't sure how to answer and I wanted her to have the correct answers. She is really nice and trying to help her mother. I told her to send me an email and I would forward it on to you and see if you could help her.

I am doing fine, I thank God everyday for Heart Technology products. It really helped me and saved my life and I am sure we can help this lady's Mother.

Thank you for all your help,

Carol Smith

BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Subject: QUESTIONS FOR OWEN

Carol:
Thank you for all your help! Per our conversation, yesterday, enclosed is some information about my mom to ask Owen.

My mom is 82 - always in great health - works out 3-4 times a week at the gym, eats exceptionally well, takes vitamins, etc. About 2 months ago, she woke up with an increased heart rate of 180 beats per minute.

She has never had heart issues.

She has noticed alot of gas, lately. She never had stomach issues, before. She went to the doctor/cardiologist and found she had atrial fibrillation. Since her heart rate went up so high for a few days, the doctor suspects, there may be a blockage. They want to take a test (myocardial perfusion) with radioactive dye (3-5 hour test). She does not want to take it, because of her concern with her kidney and the stated risks for this test. I don't blame her for not wanting to take the test.

She has 1 functioning kidney with a stent. The other kidney -currently, does not function properly. She is currently taking a synthetic heart medication called metoprolol - which is a generic beta
blocker --- 50 mg. 2 times a day.

My mom meditates and visualizes healing every day, among other tools, as well.

On Friday, my mom received the A-9. She took a 1/2 scoop, which is 1/2 tsp. Saturday morning, when she woke up, her heart was racing very high. It took about 2 hours to go down. Would the A-9 have anything to do with the change in her heart rate?

Then 2 days later, she took 1/2 tsp at 11:00 am, and about 1:00 pm - her heart was fluttering all over the place. Would the A-9 have anything to do with this?

QUESTIONS FOR OWEN:

1) Could the A-9 cause increased heart rate of change of heart
fluttering?

2) The Vitamin A in A-9, where is it derived from? From cartenoids
(carrots) or another source?

3) Per vitamin standards, the most amount of Vitamin A, one should
consume in a day, is 10,000 units, because if more is consumed - it is
stored in the body and can do damage. Please elaborate.

4) Does the A-9 unblock a blockage in the arteries, if there are any?
If so, what ingredient in A-9 is responsible for this?

5) Is the A-9, the best heart formula of all your products for my mom's condition?

6) Is there someone who has my mom's condition and took any of your heart formulas, she could speak to, as well?

Thank you, Owen for all your help.
Best regards,

J. Y. A.

Regarding the rapid heart beat, She is probably taking more than 2 mg daily of manganese. Its in a lot of supplements.

In a nutshell, the first thing to do is look at the labels of ALL the supplements the mother is taking, add up the mg of Manganese (MN) not magnesium, manganese. Should be no more than 2 mg daily. It probably is higher, and this can interfere with uptake of magnesium to the heart causing irregular heat beats.

She should cut down to 2 mg of MN. Takes 60 days to detox from too much manganese, but her heart should stablize.

The vitamin A isn't the issue - The WHO routinely gives children 100,000 iu to 500,000 iu in third world countries - saves their lives.

However, some people seem to react to high vitamin E with a racing heart (including my 82 year old mother.) If she can cut back on her other vitamin E, she may be able to continue the A-9, but start at a very low dosages, and slowly increase.

I have blamed this 'racing heart" on the fillers in some vitamin E tablets. Unique-E from A. C. Grace does not cause racing hearts,
and the A-9 has no fillers.

The ingredients that are responsible for the reversibility of atherosclerosis, are lysine, proline and vitamin C.

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

joiv
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: Woman with 1 Kidney reports problems on A-9

Post Number:#2  Post by joiv » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:55 am

If there is a blockage (poor conduction of action potentials), she should consider taking supplements supporting metabolism, such as coQ10, carnitine etc.

She's probably better off without the test.

3) This is a theoretically calculated value, and it is allegedly the limit for teratological effects. However, some scientists believe it should be more like 30.000 IU (retinol). In addition, this does not take into account individual variations. It is not a threshold value for accumulation as far as I know.
Bowel Tolerance: Approximately 30 grams – Prefers pure ascorbic acid.

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Woman with 1 Kidney reports problems on A-9

Post Number:#3  Post by Ralph Lotz » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:20 pm

I can see no reason why A-9 would cause atrial fib.

Fish OIls supplementation may be helpful in modulating the atrial fib.
Omega -3 Polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs or fish oils) and atrial fibrillation
http://www.nature.com/bjp/journal/v150/ ... 7955B4DA40

Magnesium deficiency is indicated in atrail fib.
How Modern Medicine Treats Atrial Fibrillation
(Heart Flutter)
http://www.knowledgeofhealth.com/report ... %20Disease
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”