Stents

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

kplatt

Stents

Post Number:#1  Post by kplatt » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:33 pm

My husband was taken to the ER on Fri. night and had an MI. they took him directly in to have 3 stents put in one artery and I just read the info they gave us and they are coated with the cancer drug. I am so scared. They don't even know what will happen with 3 of them with that much of the drug. Where do we start to help my husband? Thanks

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Stents

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:04 am

Our condolences. We haven't heard from Steve From Florida in six months, but I would say that if your husband doesn't have constant, intense pain after the stent insertion - he should consider himself lucky.

The stents can not be removed, to my knowledge, but if your husband is prone to heart disease, and LInus Pauling and Matthias Rath are correct, your husband needs to begin taking vitamin C.

Let us know how he feels after a week. I can repost some of Steve from Florida's posts. He found that massive dry vitamin E (3200 iu) was one of only a few remedies that relieved his "elephant-like" angina pectoris after he had a DES stent inserted.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

kplatt

Post Number:#3  Post by kplatt » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:09 pm

I would love it if you can repost the information or else tell me how I can do it. So if there isn't pain afterward he should be okay? I read that since they now coat them with a cancer drug the vit c protocol wouldn't work. Kathy

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:20 am

kplatt wrote:I would love it if you can repost the information or else tell me how I can do it. So if there isn't pain afterward he should be okay? I read that since they now coat them with a cancer drug the vit c protocol wouldn't work. Kathy

Reposting Steve From Floridas lost posts is on my list. If your husband begins to have severe pain, I'll move up the priority. (Some interesting developments are about 30 days away.)

As far as the pain, I'll restate that if he received one of these stents and doesn't have pain, he is one of the lucky ones.

Re: "the vit C protocol wouldn't work" This is not precise. The few reports of failure, where vitamin C and lysine do not seem to stop angina pain, for example, are apparently due to a finite number of factors. One of these factors is the insertion of a drug eluding stent. This would not necessarily mean that Pauling's therapy isn't helping the cardiovascular system, or improving the general health, so we aren't saying it "wouldn't work." It may not appear to be as effective as otherwise, especially if pain is the only measure of benefit.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”